ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My O.Z splitrims finally fitted...

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
After a fair amount of work carried out on them I have finally got around to fitting my new wheels. These were sourced from Renault/TWR and were used to test the V6 in its early development stages. Ive also got the other set used but I have something very different planned for those.

I do know and appreciate that they aren't to everyones taste as many prefere the standard wheels but as an alternative to Trophy and Compomotive wheels I'm very happy with them.

k50aax.jpg

2w5q5cn.gif

f27i8k.gif

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Original type splitter, coded pods, and a good detail Brett and you'll be there!! Lovely...

Looking good fella! :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I like that. A few of us saw one of the test V6 at goodwood once and thought a chav had got hold of a replica. little did we know :eek:

Homo spec mazda
They look good, but theyd look awesome with bigger lip. I hope thats the plan for the other set?

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Really like the style of wheels, but would have preferred them a little bigger, may be lowering will help?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
A move to KW's or Avo's is on the cards but I've just had brand new suspension fitted so will give it a miss for a few miles yet.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Hmmm not sure if I'm honest - first take makes you think rep.

Would prefer it if they were just normal 5 spokes without the split bit round the edge. Any pics of the interior? Looks good.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Me too in all honesty but these sort of have a little bit of Clio V6 history attatched to them which I like. My next wheels of choice after these would be a set of Rotiform concave Nue's.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah I know but I can only put another half inch on the back at most. lol As much as I love the dub scene I'm certainly not going down the stretching tyre's route . . . . . . . . especially with the arches as dear as they are.:S

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They look kinda cool, but they just don't sit right IMO.

The Trophy wheels look perfect, I'm not sure these are an upgrade from even the standard wheels.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Sit right? . . . . . . these wheels are what the OEM wheel offsets were taken from to be fair and are much lighter. I would like a set of Comodora's but they are way too common now lol