ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Odyssey Blue phase 1 Clio 172

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Thought i'd post a couple of pics of my phase 1 Clio 172, owned it about 2 1/2 years now and still enjoy it today as i did when i drove it home after buying it.

Mods:

Brakes: Ferodo DS2500 pads, Brembo Max discs, new OE rear discs, pads, bearings. Braided hoses

Suspension: K Tec coilover kit, 2 degree negative camber, 6mm toe out. Suspension set up by Codered Motorsport

Wheels: Speedline 2118 in white, Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres

Exhaust: K Tec stealth mild steel

Exterior: K Tec carbon bonnet, clear side repeaters, phase 2 rear lights, home brew foglight ducts

Interior: Cobra Monaco S seats, no rear seats, OMP steering wheel

DSC03442.JPGCNV00010.jpgDSC03411.JPG

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Best Odyssey i have ever seen! :)

Wow thanks, always looks better in the pics :)

It's a work in progress, i've come to a crossroads with it and not sure what to do next with it. Thinking of a full cage.... maybe TBs..... hmm not sure

172 ph1
lovely mate although i would say that :cool:

mines gona get lowered soon on same set up so cheers for the pics

Ph1 172.
Glad to see another Odyssey! I'm kind of dissappointed that i didn't even consider white when i had my wheels refurbed! They look good.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Glad to see another Odyssey! I'm kind of dissappointed that i didn't even consider white when i had my wheels refurbed! They look good.

Cheers, i've had the 2118s a couple of years now and was deciding whether to go anthracite with them. I also have the oe OZ F1 wheels which i'm in the middle of refurbing and painting, they've been orange but changing them as i've seen another odyssey blue with exactly the same colour wheels.

Ph1 172.