ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 172 on eBay

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Impreza WRX
Hey guys, just having a quick scan, and I noticed that my old 172 was back up for sale.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-51-R...4169029?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cbf19ae45

Now it states new gearbox & clutch fitted 8 months ago, and timing belt fitted a year ago.

I owned the car then, the work was never done - I also never said it has been done, or provided any paperwork.

Would be interesting to see if someone was to ask him if he has paperwork to prove it has been done.

Mileage when i sold it was 112k, just incase thats gone back too ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That looks horrid on those wheels and with those lights etc.

TBH I think whoever buys one looking like that probably deserves the cambelt to snap anyway.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Impreza WRX
Haha number plate nothing to do with me. was on a 51 plate when i sold it.
Totally agree with the wheels & lights now aswell!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
How do you know this was yours, now it has a different numberplate, lights and wheels?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Impreza WRX
How do you know this was yours, now it has a different numberplate, lights and wheels?

I didn't say anything about me not doing the lights & wheels! (I was younger, and god knows what I was thinking)
100% my old one.