ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my old astra !!!

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
just thought some of u might like to see my old astra (its the purple mk3)

spec:

interior

1. full calibra leather

exterior

1. gsi front and rear bumpers (custom smooth front)
2. custom grille
3. semi smooth boot
4. bump strips removed
5. angel eye headlights
6. rolled arches
7. full respray in custom purple colour

engine

1. 1.7 turbo diesel
2. custom air intake
3. gas flowed intercooler
4. custom 2.5 inch bore decat exhaust
5. 19psi of boost
6. uprated fuel to match boost

around 130bhp

so what u guys think?

clemo3.jpg

320d
looks pretty nice for an old astra, didnt know you couldget 130bhp out of an old 1.7 td. if you like modding your cars then why did u buy a 1.2 16v clio mate? surely this would be much faster with 130 ponies

Mustang, S13, AX GT
looks nice mate, would have been real nice if it was lowered. I actually kinda miss my old mk3 lol

i ordered a full coilover kit for it but bought the clio a day later lol so i never got it fitted!! lol

i dunno i piked the clio because even tho the astra was faster the clio is alot more fun around the twisties and just a better car all around !!

i will admitt tho i do miss it lol

M

mini-valver

You spent all that on a 5 door Astra, had a respray and didn't spray the handles? I just can't understand some peoples logic!

it wasn't finished by there i had colour coded handles, mirrors etc in the house ready and waiting lol and for the point of it being a 5 door i just wanted something different lol at least i kept the modding tastefull only using genuine vaux gsi bumpers etc lol

i loved that car just was costing to much to keep in tip top condition with it being so old

yer it handled shite lol id love to have a gsi but to find one that isnt completely rotten is almost imposible lol but still im having great fun with the good old clio lol

Snotter's
And im sure to him the astra was a good base car!!! the point is modifying a car at all isnt logical is it? You will not get a penny back on what you have spent on that engine.

You most probably did it out of enjoyment and this guy sounds like he enjoyed his astra. See what im getting at?

M

mini-valver

I'm not talking about getting money back from my car, or him getting money back from his car. Im not trying to be arrogant or condescending but a 5 door Astra with a flip paint repsray is abit retarded IMO.

Snotter's
one mans trash is another mans treasure, for example my mate drives a 997 turbo and i saw a white r26 which i thought was nice yet to him it was a "shitty" megane.

Hope i made more sense this time