ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my old clio

Racing blue 182
i swapped my 172 a month or so ago and a bike went into the side of it the other day, the car is going to be an insurance write off and as im mates with the lad who had her off me im discussing with him about me buying the car back off his insurance company, im going to see the car tomorrow but basically the bike went into the side damaging the turini alloy, suspension damage and the door wing and mirror are fooked, also all the airbags went off inside the car.
how much would this be worth do you think as a good price to buy off the insurance company?
its an X reg clio sport
around 80k on the clock, was mint pre accident.

E92 M3
tbh mate the airbags cost a bomb my mate looked at fixing his golf and even with all second hand airbags it still worked out more then the car was wurth

Racing blue 182
not really bothered about that, its going to be a slow long process to get it back up and fixed but i love the car ad i missed it since it went.
just want ppls opinions on how much its worth?

a turbo'd yellow car
some do yes but they are dogs! best to get the quote from the insurance and post on here what they said! you will get better feedback from that!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats a nightmare, id hate for that to happen to my phase 1

This is the problem with owning cars that are a rarer sight on the road.

Hope you get a decent price!

RenaultSport 172
Gutted for you mate, I rang the owner last night to ask if it was still for sale and he told me he'd written it off. :(

Racing blue 182
saw it today, waiting to find out how much the insurance want for it now so hopefully ill buy it back! :D
ill keep you all posted

Racing blue 182
just an update for you, ive bought the clio back for 800quid
she should be back with me in the next few days