ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My petrol blue girl!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
And the obligatory beading shot, and for a novice isn't bad.
304bc19b.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
New update!!!
f9d3ef23.jpg

Can you spot the difference?? I'm sure the haters will be happier now, I am, even though I quite liked the clear ones. Now to sell them on!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Full respect for not sticking to the fact you liked the clear rears and getting the standards. Looking good! Been too busy to do anything with mine, mods stacking up in the kitchen! Keep up the good work.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Full respect for not sticking to the fact you liked the clear rears and getting the standards. Looking good! Been too busy to do anything with mine, mods stacking up in the kitchen! Keep up the good work.

Thanks bud, I really do prefer it with the standards on, changed it immensely!! Next for me is maybe some small spacers then just tiny bits. Would love a new exhaust, but funds don't allow!! Want more noise though!!!! :(

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I can't make my mind up if I like this colour or not. I'm sure it's different when you see one up close and clean :)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Thanks bud, I really do prefer it with the standards on, changed it immensely!! Next for me is maybe some small spacers then just tiny bits. Would love a new exhaust, but funds don't allow!! Want more noise though!!!! :(

Hoping to set up a group buy on the Scorpion RS192 really soon, the RS192 have agreed in principle, just need to nail down a price!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
And now how it looks now. How it should have been from the start. (those at the Stafford meet will notice)
bf689058.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its wierd how in that picture (first one) you can't really tell the car's colour. She's gorgeous in the flesh, but that pic doesn't do her justice I'm afraid mate.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah I get you, I like it in the dull weather, I like the fact it looks murky and dull, yet shiny at the same time.
it was more the stance I was showing off anyway donny! Lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
i am still to see one of these on the road!!!! looks a lovely colour

Megane GT
I didnt even know Clios came in this colour! Its really nice, really unusual. However, I am going to say I dont like that vinyl carbon look on front badges. Something about it. Other than that lovely car! Keeping those wheels or putting new ones on? (Thats not an insult, just curious)

2014 Clio 200t edc
There were only 29 made in this colour.

I am keeping the wheels silver I think, goes with the colour. And the carbon vinyl on the badge has gone now, didn't like it in the end.

Megane GT
There were only 29 made in this colour.

I am keeping the wheels silver I think, goes with the colour. And the carbon vinyl on the badge has gone now, didn't like it in the end.

Good decision :) seems random to make 29 rather than 30. Reckon one got pulled at quality inspection?

Mini Cooper S sport
Stunning, I LOVE petrol blue. Looks a thousand percent better without those gash lights as well.

At least silver wheels match the bullets, it always annoyed me that the anthracite ones don't (even on the R26!)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
i love petrol blue. im even considering respraying my megane that colour. wish you hadnt posted that first picture now its sort of put me off a bit :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
i love petrol blue. im even considering respraying my megane that colour. wish you hadnt posted that first picture now its sort of put me off a bit :(

Jaff...in the sun it looks glorious...hence why Renault made it a £1,200 option (IIRC) with the 182!