ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH1 Euro'd up - Photoshop

So a couple hours in photoshop, How i want to get my car looking in six months time:

final-bbs2_zpsd588331c.png

Last edited:

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Its hardly "euro'd up" bud... its decked with a set of bbs rep rims...
Smooth the whole car ie front and rear bumpers, loose the door locks and handles, coilovers with stops out wound all the way down get some camber on the rims and then you can start to call it "euro"

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
So you have lowered it and changed the wheels and added wind deflectors..

Now your the same as every other clio on here, well done!

Its hardly "euro'd up" bud... its decked with a set of bbs rep rims...
Smooth the whole car ie front and rear bumpers, loose the door locks and handles, coilovers with stops out wound all the way down get some camber on the rims and then you can start to call it "euro"

Wrong. It doesn't need to be smoothed to be "Euro" at all.

So? Your car looks the same as every other 172 on here, well done!

My advise would be to save for a new car.

You mean advice?

To the OP, the shop looks good, stick to that. Don't use the word "Euro" though, it's gay.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Is it the late 90s again already?

I assume you dont have to turn the steering wheel at all on your drive to work?

Transit & Death trap
As said above, wheels look a little big but, I totally see what you're aiming for. 15'' or 16'' BBS rep's with a bit of tyre stretch and a big drop will look very nice, avoid using the term ''Euro'' though, people seem to jump all over it and basically sl*g you off if your plans don't include ploughing shed loads of ca$h into smoothing, etc.
Plans seem good though and as long as you're happy with the end result, F all the haters :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
As above, never call you car euro!! It demands hate straight away regardless of how it looks!!

As for the car you could have saved some time and stole a pic of mine, looks the same just with smaller wheels. Feel free to find my old threads and have a look!

As for the look, its been done quite a few times now, I did it, rage did it (first), its does look nice, but not very original!!

So, here goes,

:clap:

My advise would be to save for a new car.

I'd Never afford those rims. lol

Looks good mate, wheels look a bit big though lol.

Ignore above bellends ^

Wrong. It doesn't need to be smoothed to be "Euro" at all.

So? Your car looks the same as every other 172 on here, well done!

You mean advice?

To the OP, the shop looks good, stick to that. Don't use the word "Euro" though, it's gay.

this.

wheels... 20"? :L

Definitely get dual optics, transforms the look of the front end so much!

Yer i want dual optics, ill get them in a couple of months and yer i was trying to cover up the bad boy 14" ers :approve:.

Is it the late 90s again already?

I assume you dont have to turn the steering wheel at all on your drive to work?

Thats what the M6 is for lol.

As said above, wheels look a little big but, I totally see what you're aiming for. 15'' or 16'' BBS rep's with a bit of tyre stretch and a big drop will look very nice, avoid using the term ''Euro'' though, people seem to jump all over it and basically sl*g you off if your plans don't include ploughing shed loads of ca$h into smoothing, etc.
Plans seem good though and as long as you're happy with the end result, F all the haters :)

Thanks, yer i think ill get some cheaper alloys for now until can get a bit of money together for another car, think i'll keep this for another year then get a PH1 172.

As above, never call you car euro!!

I think euro is something someone else says about your car, "You can never call yourself Cool!" haha.

clio 197
u need a massive roof rack, and i hope u got a load of cash cos at that height youll need air ride,
each to there own tho i like my cars to be a bit more drivable, and after performance, but thats not taking anything away from the "show cars".

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
then if your car looks the same as everyone elses, dont insult what this guy wants to do because its slightly similar to what some others has done?

I wasnt getting at that!

It was more the fact that he said its 'euro' when its really not.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Double of 'Strugglers' old ph1 whom I took inspiration from :)

Photoshop looks great! Obviously you would swap your current splitter for a new one as well ;)

Rb 182
I say crack on and make it what you want it to be. You'll learn skills when fitting and modifying that you didnt have before. It also gives you some time to build up some NCB and get a Sport.

Everyone was young and we most modified our first/early cars.

RS197
Spend your money on the car wisely. Don't go crazy so get go about things the cheaper route like going for replica BBS wheels, if you want to colour code your trim take a go at doing itself, get a set of ph2 fitment coilovers second hand and carry out the 1.2 16v hub conversion (guide available by Struggler).

RS197
I say crack on and make it what you want it to be. You'll learn skills when fitting and modifying that you didnt have before. It also gives you some time to build up some NCB and get a Sport.

Everyone was young and we most modified our first/early cars.

+1 :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Smart imo( even if the wheels/height) arent achievable! Have a go at it and learn things, its a little project. Then by the time u buy a sport u will be sorted :) do what u want to it pal