ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ph1 Thus Far (Pic Heavy)

1.6 Ford Focus
I got my Ph1 half a year ago now and love the car as much as the first day I got it :D. I haven't done much to it yet due to lack of job but I have done a few subtle mods and I have a few mods lined up for the future.

Current mods:
Black Badges All Around
Boot & Interior Light Changed
Black & Grey Interior Mats
Front Fog Surrounds (yet to be fitted)
Rear Larger Spoiler in Matte Black (yet to be fitted)

Future Mods:
Black Alloys (unsure on what ones)
Interior Lights Change to Green
Colour Coded Bumper Strips
Duel Optic Lights
Black 25% Rear Window Tint
Pioneer Head Unit
Complete Speaker Upgrade
Sub Woofer
K&N Air Filter

First Day (not me sitting in it by the way ;))
Image422e.gif

Image421e.gif

First 'Mod' went slightly wrong but it isn't too noticable
Image485.gif

New Black Mats & Complete Interior Clean Out
Image499.gif

In process of changing to black badges (black clio badge came a few weeks later)
IMG_1579e.gif

IMG_1578.gif

IMG_1573.gif

Then the chavy look (going to change these to green)
IMG_1601.gif

IMG_1607.gif

Clean...ish Engine Bay
Image559e.gif

How it stands at the moment
Image516.gif

Image625E.gif

Image626E.gif

Off to my first meet tomorrow, weather permitting, so hopefully I will get some decent pictures.

MG ZR+ 105
looking good so far

defiantly try to get some dual optic lights tho they make the car look so much nicer

1.6 Ford Focus
Dont think they're that rare in the lower models, 1.2's etc. Would look great as a sport rep though!

I have thought about that, only thing stopping me is my painting skills and insurance really... Im only 18 and already been ripped off by my insurance because of a mistake on gocompare...

1.4 phase 1
it wont change your insurnce, your replacing it with stock reanult parts not some random bodykit.

1.6 Ford Focus
it wont change your insurnce, your replacing it with stock reanult parts not some random bodykit.

Im not sure the people im with will see it that way though, im with Quinn and they seam to like ripping me off already. There was a mistake on gocompare that didn't ask for certain details, so months later after buying the insurance I get a letter saying that because I didn't send these details to them they more or less doubled my premium up to £2,400.

If it defiantly works then I will be tempted to do it but at the moment im just sticking with subtle mods. To be honest the spoiler and fog surrounds are hardly worth mentioning and I am already covered for up to £400s worth of interior parts.

Maybe next year though, I will need someone to spray the parts green for me though haha.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Hey man! Great to see another Ph1 about :D Some cool plans!

I love this green in the ph1, the best colour to have to be honest! Heres some ideas for you though :p

Clear side repeaters, front fog lights, ph2 rear lights, flat wiper blades, lowered 40mm, dynamique or multi spoke alloys and ph2 side strips! Theres plenty of other ph1s on here you can get ideas from! One that comes to mind would be "Robbos", hes running with 172 which are lovely! Autoglym bumper care to bring out the plastic trim is handy, i apply it weekly when I was my car :)

This is the BEST ph1 i have ever seen and its in your colour ;)

img4471nb1.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=313813

1.6 Ford Focus
WOW!

That's defiantly given me some ideas :D I fear I may have gone the wrong direction with black though, perhaps white would have been a better option. Colour coded bumpers are defiantly on my list of things to do now, that looks so much better.

1.6 Ford Focus
coming along nicley! colour coding and lowering would look good!

Im not sure about lowering yet, it all depends how it looks with alloys. Im hoping to get some of the ones like the pic above.

Colour coding is a must now though :D Im wondering why the one above looks a brighter green to mine...

Audi TT 3.2
might look brighter as it was took in sunlight or the camera may have effected the colour! a decent set of wheel would look nice dont go to big though 15s or 16s look best, imo of course!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I have to agree with Davis88, 15s or 16s are the best size for any clio! I wish my ph1 was in vertigo green :) Any wheels will be an improvement for those gay trims ;)

1.6 Ford Focus
I have to agree with Davis88, 15s or 16s are the best size for any clio! I wish my ph1 was in vertigo green :) Any wheels will be an improvement for those gay trims ;)

Im hoping to get some alloys off the Ph1 172, they should suit it really well. As for the trims... well I did remove them but the steelies looked even worse than the trims so I stuck them back on again.