ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Photo-pimped Trophy

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Just a bit of fun really... :rasp:

pimp_trophy.jpg

Looks quite mean in black actually...

EDIT: Here she is in her regular outfit...

Last edited:
  alien green rs133
limited edition - is that the black one that came out the factory in black with h&r's and xenons????

obviously taking the piss also :D

Never above 25mpg
Bebo must be gonig mad at you Hutchie for how much bandwidth you're stealing for everytime you've posted that picture up ;)

Hmmm should've done the rear lights smoked and had a black/silver numberplate too :p

alien green rs133
Bebo must be gonig mad at you Hutchie for how much bandwidth you're stealing for everytime you've posted that picture up ;)

Hmmm should've done the rear lights smoked and had a black/silver numberplate too :p

i prefer it to photobucket as it lets you host full size pics, quicker than photobucket i find on my connection and not many people use bebo compared to photobucket and i already had a bebo account, plus i love to show of my baby :eek:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
White looks mint-not to be tarnished with cheap looking carbon 'effect' wing mirrors though as per the ring astra vx!!:dead:

white looks best without a doubt, try putting the wheels and "trophy" lettering in red would love to see what it looks like!