ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pics in the Gallerys

Check out my crash pics not bad hey???( Blue Dynamique Y Reg) Well at least i can laugh about it now which is the main thing!

Also I reckon i may not have the best car in the other Clios Gallery but its gotta be the best pic!! ha ha :D

Ricahrd Powell

Tom CLio 1.2. yeah i was fine thanks mate few bruises and that lucky really.

Danny Boy there was a post about it ages ago called I CRAHSED IT!!!!!!!

If u cant find it i will xplain all again!

Chavy BOy LOL ha ha u can do it now if u want aint been cleaned for about 2 weeks! haha

FOUND THE STRING BUT IT SEEMS TO START WITH EM SAYIN THEY WERES OZ FOR YA! NO ACTUAL EXPLANATION, SORRRY COULD YOU ENLIGHTN? AND GOOD TO SEE YOUR OK! BUT FECK ME! A 52 PLATE! HOW LONG DID U HAVE IT!

No that was my old one a Y reg i got a new 52 plate now!

i crashed it in August well what happend was i was driving through some lanes near me and as i came round a blind bend there was another car coming towards me with full beam headlights on on my side of the road the road was wide enough for two cars i was going a bt too fast i suppouse, so as i got nearer i realised the other car wasnt gonna budge so i swerved to avoid it and as i did i clipped the bank on the passenger side of my car and my front wheel went down a little drainage ditch and as i tried to steer back into the road the car flipped and rolled a good 20 meters down the road. Well the other car was gone and my mate was not oo far behind me saw it but took no notice then he realised i had crashed!!

Well all I can say is that the clio stood up really well to what happend! I wasnt injured or my passenger it looks bad but the inside of the car was undamaged apart from the roof was bent!