ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My pulsar (pc'd it earlier)

Thats another off the list 'to own' :)
picked this up earlier, and its great, i actually prefer it to the evo 4 i had, the paint was in a state so i gave it a pc and now it looks brilliant! check the reflection in the pics!
going to put it straight up for sale though as ive been offered my friends evo 6 at a great price

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They look so cool and on paper, they are awesome!

But I have absolutely no desire to own one whatsoever. Strange.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm sure they are bloody quick, but they are so fcukin ugly and have not aged at all well...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're based on a Japanese hatchback from the 80's. It wasn't designed to age well, as a priority. lol.

I like the fact it's a munter, kinda adds to it, in a weird way.

Ugly for sure, but in a beautiful way, I think its a bit quicker than the evo was, and imo handles better (it is fitted with tein suspension though) and they are alot cheaper! win,win,win.

Thats an unbiased view btw! i have a desire to own alot of cool cars, dont really want to keep any car (except the white hybrid that i have spent way to much time messing about with)

Evo 5 RS
The fact you're 10 minutes from here is frustrating me. I might go and have a few drinks and come back and make you an offer for it :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Horrible looking cars and thats enough to put me off. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system quickly.

Mk4 .:R32
f**king horrible looking cars. Not going to dispute their tuning abilities though. Most that have been tinkered with seem to be running 280-300bhp! But I'd rather ride a big dog to work than drive that hunk o' turd

Turbos.
I actually like the look of nicely modified ones, but they are terrible to drive. Lag, bad brakes, poor handling and not especially reliable either.

Black Clio GT
i want one, again not for its looks but for how they perform!!!
i had a go in a 300bhp one and it felt stupidly quick compared to the r32 gtr i had at the time.....

getting hard to find good ones now though :-(

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I used to like them a few years ago,s;ightly old looking now though and i bet a year with one would be a money pit...

As far as jap cars go for scene tax, these are a cheap buy today.

The fact that they usually spend more time off the road than on is what puts me off.

Always found them a bit rushed and not thought through. The standard brakes are cack also. To me the ones i've driven haven't felt very stable. Come to an interesting stretch of road and I don't get the feedback and confidence from them.

They are worth the money though, and for that fact I would still have one. If it was a Honda, it would be worth 6k

A mates old Pulsar,who I spent many hours working on inside out is up for sale now at a reasonable rate, but he took the interior out along with all the brackets for the rear seats and belts to go back in.

Just done a search to see this again - i think i sold this for £2000, the cheapest one on ebay at the moment is £4500!
I loved this car!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Chap who i bought my old saab from had a customers gtir in getting paint done. Chap had spent some serious monies on the car and was running 800bhp ish iirc. Im sure he said 40k spent but he had a mustang in there too so cant be sure which one had the money spent on.