ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Race car at Brands Hatch

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Its been a few years since No28 was at brands...its last racing apperance was in 1993 !

I had such a great day in the car and for my first proper drive i was over the moon. So glad i got it now....

The footage of the cup will be uploaded asap....but here are my pit lane pictures. Enjoy :D

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

Maz

LY 200
She sure did shift on track .. as soon as I seen the MK1's I was right out of the way you crazy f*****s

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
heeheee the videos will be up soon. promise

Thanks maz, glad i managed to fill your mirrors once or twice ;)

Maz

LY 200
northy said:
heeheee the videos will be up soon. promise

Thanks maz, glad i managed to fill your mirrors once or twice ;)

I only had the nerve to have a play once and then got too scared cause you guys were really giving it some so indicated and moved out of the way :eek: think I spent most of the day doing that

Lee

BMW M2C
It looks the dogs and it goes equally as well. The amount of grip that thing has is amazing. Really enjoyed my spin out in it.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
cheers lee, got a bit carried away mate - sorry if i took some of your driving time away :)

Lee

BMW M2C
northy said:
cheers lee, got a bit carried away mate - sorry if i took some of your driving time away :)

haha, I was thinking of having another blast before close of play but I was having a laugh in yours so it's all good. Plus my brakes are grumbling so it was probably for the best. Having it serviced tomorrow plus the brakes done.:approve:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
telford_mike said:
looked fantastic and went like stink. Did you catch your excursion over the grass at Hawthorn on video?

think i did, had the camera on nearly all day.

Was on wets then and the car just didnt feel right - turned in and tbh i think i panic'ed and froze - grass looked better than the tarmac anyway :D