ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My radio doesn't work?

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
I have a std cd player in my cup but the raido doesn't work at all?? The areial is in the back and on the roof but i carn't get a reception , sometimes i can just about hear radio 1.

It wont even auto search to the next station, any ideas or is it fooked?

Kev

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hmmmmm if its plugged in, i'd get a new ariel base. I had similar propblems in my old Cup. New base was the only thing that cured it. The wire is run down the rear pillar, then down the sill trims, so not that hard to do. Makes me wonder what has happened to your car..... new boot etc? Maybe the cable was damaged in a shunt/repair etc

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Cheers mate, will give it ago.

LOL at your assumptions, the car had panal damage (vandalised) it hasn't been in a shunt.

Kev;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ah fair enough! Yeah not too expensive either iirc. Before that though i'd check the ariel threads, and the clamp under the rooflining has a good earth to the roof etc

clio mk2 1.2 75hp
Hi everyone, now I got a problem with my PROLOGY MDD-702L dvd/radio player-stopped working, Maybe any one can offer some good companies who could fix it for me, I'm from Bradford/Leeds ?
P.S. yes i checked all my car fuses and maintenance cables :)