ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182 cup.!!

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Alright.

Had my clio for a few weeks now and im loving it. Im liking the brake ducts aswell,makes it a bit different. A few pics of when i picked it up.

CIMG0258.jpg

CIMG0260.jpg

CIMG0264.jpg

CIMG0270.jpg

SchwepTek™
SNAP! ;)

I saw this on pistonheads for sale.

Love the brake ducts but needs a splitter!

Like the cup badge on the back too!

Any plans?

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
First update. It was missing a front splitter so i ordered a k-tec one and a new gearknob from renault.

CIMG0285.jpg

CIMG0286.jpg

CIMG0289.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

DCi 100
Not sure if I like the side vents, They look abit crap on the second picture, but then on then look really good in post #3 :S

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Cheers guys, Not really got that many plans at the mo, but im sure that wont last too long .
And yer they are the clio cup race car brake ducts

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
They came with the car mate, slightly different form the yozza sport ones as they are origanls off the cup race cars ,but yes you spray them then bond/ screw / rivet them to the bumper.

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
As fcs is this weekend and im lazy i got my mate to detail my car ready for it. As always he has done a top job and cant recomend him enough to anyone. So anyone in the south east after a deatil OEM+ is the way to go. All thats left to do now is a few layers of wax as i said i would finish it off...
So pics ~

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

Done ...
IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Right havent updated this in a while.

Nothing much has changed outside.

Engine wise though its been to jms tuning
had stage 1 and stage 2 tunning packages

so thats matched inlets, re-map and airbox sorted.

All i can say is its well worth doing has completly changed the car.

Also last week the stnadard exhaust gave up so i have replaced it with a decat rs192.
nice sounding exhaust and fits quite well just need to order some new mounts.

dirty pics from a meet last weekend.

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

Left to do is cambelt and service,
brakes in jan and possible coilovers.

ta

Audi TT 3.2
looks good chap!
where on your car is that plaque in that photo that says- renault clio renault sport 182?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Every time I see pics of RB 182s I want one even more, hopefully next year for me! Yours is a gorgeous example!

Liking the brake ducts and the aftermarket exhaust looks much better than the puny Renault offering. Any performance difference with it on?

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
looks good chap!
where on your car is that plaque in that photo that says- renault clio renault sport 182?

cheers fella, as said its in the drivers side door shut. :)

Every time I see pics of RB 182s I want one even more, hopefully next year for me! Yours is a gorgeous example!

Liking the brake ducts and the aftermarket exhaust looks much better than the puny Renault offering. Any performance difference with it on?

Cheers pal, i quite like the standard system but this does look good. Noticed a little difference up top but its hard to tell been too wet latley to really find out. Its booked in for a rolling road sessions in march so we shall see the results. ;)