ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Rb 182

Clio 182 RB
Heya, aint posted on this section since i got my car a good few months ago, so here goes!! was on my way too the zoo so i snapped a few photos.

first a couple of old pic

Games016.jpg

Games007.jpg

then all yesterdays pics

DSC03115.jpg

Games035.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

oh and a couple the best pics of the zoo lol

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

was a good day, gettin RR on saturday and i have some H&R's stored away for when i get some more goodies!! so watch this space

Thanks for looking

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
mudflaps dont look to bad! not a fan of the stripe that goes all the way to the bottom imo! apart from that looks GREAT! :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
whered you get the mup flaps from dude? wouldn't mind a set of them, keep the muc off the side lol well help to anyway lol stunning car btw :D

Clio 182 RB
whered you get the mup flaps from dude? wouldn't mind a set of them, keep the muc off the side lol well help to anyway lol stunning car btw :D

tbh i got them on the car when i bought it, ive only just clicked on some other cars dont have then, there only half mud flaps, not them big gangly things that scrape the floor

very nice.......but why have you covered your number plate???

there old photos pal and i have no idea why

i wanted one without the stripes when i first looked for one, but tbh it looks alot better in the flesh than in pictures so i decided to stick with them for a little while, one day i may remove them, who knows

Taking pics when driving. LOL

ermmm...i wasnt going fast pal, just looks it, sorry :eek:

RB 182
car looks good. stripes are a love em or hate em thing.

south Lakes animal park is awesome. cant beat the tiger and penguin feeding. should throw some chavs in.

Clio 182 RB
car looks good. stripes are a love em or hate em thing.

south Lakes animal park is awesome. cant beat the tiger and penguin feeding. should throw some chavs in.

yea it was an awesome day, just abit cold! nice bendy roads all the way home

nice motor!

any more plans for it?

yea got a fair few plans but im after another house so it kinda take priority, but i said that just b4 i bought the h&r's soo....exhaust soon :)

Clio 182 RB
well i went to the rollers today, was quite suprised at the results, the guy says its one of the best standard 182's hes done!! i say standard, the only engine modification it has is an itg panel filter, think the torque peaked at 162.1

DSC03119.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

rollingroad003.jpg

Last edited:
  Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I really like the RB with gordini stripes. Do you know if you can buy the stripes seperately? Reason i ask is because if i bought a RB with no stripes then i'd want some put on:)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
looks smart that mate, RB is a proper class colour imo. im sure iv been there before. But then again isnt all of cumbria just slate walls and sheep!?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I really like the RB with gordini stripes. Do you know if you can buy the stripes seperately? Reason i ask is because if i bought a RB with no stripes then i'd want some put on:)

Just had mine fitted back onto the car from a GOOD local graphics company....cost me £70..1 Hours work.

really happy with the results.
phone7.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol, and you too of course!

I never get tired of seeing rbs either. I still look at my old one and think ahh bless :eek:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
might bring mine tomorrow Deb....love to see you drool lol.

saves me having to put a cone on my head.

LY V6 with Recaros
Lol, I was looking forward to you wearing a cone! You should bring yours and we'll be twins with 2 rbs!