ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB as it stands.

Pleased to see you got the Bimarcos in ok, are they on the runners? See you went with the new logos instead of the old style, looks good :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Tom@JMS said:
Pleased to see you got the Bimarcos in ok, are they on the runners? See you went with the new logos instead of the old style, looks good :)
Will defo be down to you jms fir runners fitting. ATM there fixed :(

Thanks Ali, it's far from finished though. Have a lot more ideas for it now I got over the fact it is gonna continue to lose me money lol

It was an updated one they released, we choose to keep the old logo on the ones we fit in our package, should be the same as yours Dan?

Futura%201.JPG

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Guppy said:
Looking good, Luke!

I need seats big time! :)
Gupp. I love your car mate. Would love mine to be half as good as yours mate.

Thnks again for the kind words.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
.GAZ. said:
Wish i could get some fixed buckets. Kids FTL lol!
Screw off lol.

I am pretty lucky tbh owning such a car at 20. I was looking at upgrading to s dc5 but insurance is crazy :(.

Gonna make this the best I can in the mean time

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Looks very tidy!

Is your number plate meant to say "Broad Load", as that what it reads to me... BR04D LD

Or perhaps i'm just mental and can make numberplates say what i like lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
young_lew said:
Looks very tidy!

Is your number plate meant to say "Broad Load", as that what it reads to me... BR04D LD

Or perhaps i'm just mental and can make numberplates say what i like lol
Lol!!

Number plates my name. Luke darren broad. :D