ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB Clio.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
your car looks good mate(want one), just use the insert image button (square with a tree in it) from the reply editor, it alows photoupload and using photos from urls

Maybe a 172 Cup..
1 & 8 are best out of those IMO..

Make sure you take your trees down before taking pics mate;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
5391099116_cdbf4ca2e1.jpg

P1000730 by JS_182, on Flickr

worked it out use the bb code option

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Can a Mod change this please and take the crap at the start out. Cheers :approve:

Nice one mate thanks.

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
For future reference..

find the flickr picture you want, top left of photo - 'share this' .. BB code .. choose size req'd (med usually best) then click selector to BBCode not HTML - copy the text in the box, et voila !

Pictures .. not bad, but for me, the lighthouse is pretty distracting in most of them. Also, get a tripod and lose the flash head-on to the car. All the reflective flashback from the plates is again distracting and messy. Swat up on the 'rule of thirds' too ;)

Sorry, I'm the worlds worst critic, even more so of my own pics anyway. Top one is nice but I'd have cropped it differently.

That's ok mate am here to learn.

Yeah new camera and time was running out before dark so didn't want to waste time finding how to use it.

Also am going for something different from the pics already on the banners.

Haha the dildo. well I was thinking most pics are track, neutral shots or motorway so tried something different spice up the banner with some scenery.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're going for something banner worthy, look at the composition.

The banner is long and thin.. [__________] most photos are [____] so if your photo shot is full of subject, like [_XXX] it will be no good for cropping down to the banner size.

Try a shot which is more like [__xx], if you see what I mean.

If you're going for something banner worthy, look at the composition.

The banner is long and thin.. [__________] most photos are [____] so if your photo shot is full of subject, like [_XXX] it will be no good for cropping down to the banner size.

Try a shot which is more like [__xx], if you see what I mean.

I sort of get you.

I think if my best shot went up it would still be better than a few that are up there at the min.