ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault Sport 172

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Iv been on here for abit now getting to know my way around and meet new people and thought its time to show my car as i didnt do it when i first joined.

I first had a 1.2 clio then a ph1 172 for about 3months before selling and getting the ph2 172 i have now....im from the telford area seen a few around glad to know im not the only one in telford with a clio sport as all my mates have saxos lol.

heres the car as it stands now im going for a different look with the silver/yellow instead of silver and black as you always see...everyone has different opinions so let me know what you think :)
IMG00357-20090810-1443.gif

IMG00356-20090810-1443.gif

IMG00347-20090805-1824.jpg

Purchased the car with 42k on the clock all cam belts done and FSH mint condition for £4,050

I'd definately get rid of the yellow from the bumper, looks tacky and girly imo

the other yellow bits are alreet though

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Car looks to be in good nick, but yellow bits arn't really to my taste.

A Flamin' Red one
Welcome but it's a no from me.

More and more people are trying to be different when there's nothing wrong with how things were.

Vantage
one of your bullets are yellow and the others silver??

i reckon it would look better without any of the yellow.. grey would of been better

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Well it certainly is different. I've got to agree though. Lose the yellow and go for grey.

rps13
Lol what the f**k is that yellow all about.

next time you get bored just shave an eyebrow off dude.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
When you have a mate that owns a spray booth you like to try new things, i tried it to see what it looked like and i liked the bullets bt not the rear so changed it today to graphite grey badges :)

Fuller292...thats wt im going for so going to give the calipers a spray on the weekend.