ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault Sport Clios

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ive had a few Clios over the years so thought I would share a few.
First up is my first 172 MK2 RF51YDR . Bought this back in 2003 with 27K miles. Loved this car, was a rapid little thing. Ran this for years and only sold it when it hit 156K. Would love to buy this one back and restore it but I think its been scrapped as its showing no MOT or Insurance.
r2whnFn.jpg

oXRPUtM.jpg

Then In 2012 I think I bought a 182. Thought this would be a big step up from the 172 but it wasnt really. Bought it on 85k and sold it on 110k I think. It was a nice car but the body work was a bit ropey for my liking.

B3MtxUV.jpg

UV562RO.jpg

KarsBtJ.jpg

And then this year I bought the most recent 182 - ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car. Bought it on 24K from a guy in Long Eaton and its immaculate, almost brand new in condition. Every thing about this car is in perfect condition. Its a joy to drive and everything feels so tight and pristine.
RKsNxyt.jpg

VSeFV5o.jpg

7FFtiK5.jpg

qBMyj8O.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Dont know what it is about Black 172/182's they just look so right.