ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my rx7 (a couple of pics)

n556820563_707501_9076.jpg

this is my mates.
He has his carbon spoiler on now.
Can be found in Warrington or st helens.

There great cars, get used to clueless people telling you there unreliable and require rebuilds every 2 weeks!

I am going to buy another soon, my old one:)
IMG_4052a.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
give you 500 for the pair lol!

im thinking a couple red bride seats... or black with the gradient gray bride logos in the middle!

WTF!?

You slagged me off for liking red Brides! ;)

I'd go for the gradient ones though, maybe trim the cards and rear bench too? :cool:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
WTF!?

You slagged me off for liking red Brides! ;)

I'd go for the gradient ones though, maybe trim the cards and rear bench too? :cool:

getting rid of the bench and having a half cage and the rear storage box instead of the seats... thinking the red stands out more lol, and i was testing you ;)

its ok my little jdm friend we shall forgive and forget ;)

xx

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
getting rid of the bench and having a half cage and the rear storage box instead of the seats... thinking the red stands out more lol, and i was testing you ;)

its ok my little jdm friend we shall forgive and forget ;)

xx

:eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
give you 500 for the pair lol!

im thinking a couple red bride seats... or black with the gradient gray bride logos in the middle!

There nearly the same as the pole positions! :S

And i agree...You would have to be barking to pay that much for a seat...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There great cars, get used to clueless people telling you there unreliable and require rebuilds every 2 weeks!

I am going to buy another soon, my old one:)
IMG_4052a.jpg

Bain of my life!

Hungover, having to take a bird home and PC'in a car which was 4-5 diferent colours and kept in s**t condition! FFS!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Looks really nice Malice, love RX7s and hopefully i'll own one at some stage. Your plans for it sound good too.