ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 'scene' Golf...

After the abuse on the other golf thread I thought I'd post some pictures of my golf up! :)

11851326753_295d21de98_b.jpg

11851466744_a0c47e764e_b.jpg

11851845006_b6fa6e57d9_b.jpg

11851329773_fd4e123d32_b.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ooooft! I like that boi! Massively un-driveable but cool.

On air? Not a fan of it being that low and it makes it look broken but the wheels and the car itself look good!

Also looks like you have no tyres in the first two pictures due to the lighting

Just noticed the carbon inside too, looks sweet

Yeah it's on airlift performance struts, camber + damping adjustable all round. Its a remapped GTI with 250bhp so it still gets driven hard :)

I do wish it was DSG sometimes gally and yes it has a DSG wheel. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, they are such a lovely wheel to use.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That looks nice. Too low and silly wheels but I like the car lol. Well done for atleast getting a decent car.

Wheels are nice! Don't like how the rear arch is eating the wheel though. Makes it look a bit 'back to the future' lol

Yeah I know what you mean lol, tucks in far too much. When you air out the camber increases. Need some spacers I think.

That looks nice. Too low and silly wheels but I like the car lol. Well done for atleast getting a decent car.

Thanks, don't understand when people say its too low lol. It's adjustable and I drive it normally most of the time.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I seen the wheel but the gearstick was definitely a manual! ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If that had decent wheels and didn't look broken, it would be awesome.

Also helps that it doesn't have 80bhp and isn't a shed.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah, bags. Finally someone with decent stance!

Looks great, don't think I've seen them wheels before either, nice.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
that would look 10x better if it was raised a bit. must be ridiculous to drive.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Pics of it at the height you drive it around? I bet it looks 10x better.

What makes me laugh about this whole airbags thing is people go "check out how bad ass and low my car is" then get in, start it up, put it to a height it can get out of the carpark, and drive off.

You and I could both achieve the same thing for photo's sure it'd take me an hour to remove my springs, but I'd not have to spend £1000 on some fancy suspension ;)

Other than the daft low, I really like it.

Pics of it at the height you drive it around? I bet it looks 10x better.

What makes me laugh about this whole airbags thing is people go "check out how bad ass and low my car is" then get in, start it up, put it to a height it can get out of the carpark, and drive off.

You and I could both achieve the same thing for photo's sure it'd take me an hour to remove my springs, but I'd not have to spend £1000 on some fancy suspension ;)

Other than the daft low, I really like it.

Double that figure ;)

It's on air suspension?! :S

Post #11

Listerine & Poledo
if thats an R32, and I was given it, I'd just give it some ground clearance so that it can be used as a mode of transport, not a paperweight. y0! lowrider gas-suspension or not, within 5 miles of driving on real roads I'd have no splitter, rear bumper or sills.

If it's anything less, I'd go the closest McChavcarpark, leave the door open with the keys in the ignition and walk home

if thats an R32, and I was given it, I'd just give it some ground clearance so that it can be used as a mode of transport, not a paperweight. y0! lowrider gas-suspension or not, within 5 miles of driving on real roads I'd have no splitter, rear bumper or sills.

If it's anything less, I'd go the closest McChavcarpark, leave the door open with the keys in the ignition and walk home

Not quite sure what you're talking about? It's got adjustable height air suspension with camber + damping adjustability, it actually performs very well.

I don't have any pictures of the ride height and its filthy at the moment but it gets driven at a normal height.

It's only a Gti but then you drive a mint coloured mx5 so your opinion is automatically void. :rasp:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quite surprised that people who mainly use car forums don't understand that air suspension can be raised to oem height within a couple of seconds. It's 2014, air suspension has been around for many years!

Like it. Never been into this scene really

but after going to gti international last year, you appreciate how much time ,money and effort goes into getting them like that.

Shame folk wreck it like couple of dicks in r32's that thought it was cool to nail it through stratford town centre on the wrong side of the road then forcing others out the way . It happens everywhere though.

Nice car! :)

Quite surprised that people who mainly use car forums don't understand that air suspension can be raised to oem height within a couple of seconds. It's 2014, air suspension has been around for many years!

To the ducking stool...this boys talking witchcraft..

ducking-stool_1673736c.jpg

I was joking. Air ride is a pretty simple concept but as you say, a lot on here still don't seem to comprehend.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah, lol. Agreed, not sure if I could own one on air but some are pretty cool to look at.