ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my second online feature!

cheers folks the opinions fro standard cra fans are most welcome! thank you very much!

i cant wait till my road racer feature is online to show u all as the pics are mint and really do do the cra justice!!

cheers folks

al.

are those front brake discs real ? they look huge !!
how big are they ??

It looks spot on it that pic, I looked in the gallery on the link, but im not overly keen on the front of it tbh.

I do like the touch with the indicators, they look wicked in the door strip !!!

cat171 - its the 16v/williams breaks i had it converted ages ago! real easy to do

gunner - lolo m8 its the ph3 so the head is crap. the ph1 and 2 are higher bhp than the ph3 .the ph3 comes with 75@ the fly i am running 89@ the fly now.

yeah the front people either love it or hate it but thats y i like it my car isnt its ok its either yes or no! and i like the contraversy it causes.

i will post up link to roadracers the moment itsa online!

al.

yeah i got some of the front i have a bad boy bonnet on a ph 3 yes but its not a staright bad boy its a bit crazy lol

will post asap

Rb 182

Looking good. What size wheels are on that? Did you notice a big diffrence when you converted from you Rt brakes to the 16v ones?

Dave

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by meddy-clio on 11 September 2005

difference is massive m8! would highly recomend! is only 4 bolts and bleed the breaks!!!!!!!!!

15s

al.
Have got them sitting in my room. Want to get them fitted asap. What size are your discs? 260mm?

next week???

sorry im stuck in england! im off to the postoffice meet down here on the 25th,

ha the only chnace she is of gettin bigger rims is to be acompanied with a gtt or williams! as 16s kill my 1.4

al.

Quote: Originally posted by meddy-clio on 11 September 2005

cat171 - its the 16v/williams breaks i had it converted ages ago! real easy to do
really :eek: they do look massive though , my valver had standard size discs on it & standard 15 s (phase 2s) and tney didnt look that big !

ive heard this before as some one said they looked bigger but its just cause there more metal showing on the disk! as i think we found the standard disks have the painted black bit in the middle of them. but my disks are all metal drilled ones??

but tbh i no idea lol

AJRMOTORSPORT- agh mate bt u have a nice pokey new electronic multi fuel 1.2 i old stylee single point 90,000+ clio lol

but the new mods should wake the old buety out! watch this space!

al.