ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** arch update!!!! kitted maxim ****

hey folks! just went to the garage today to see hw me arches are getting on! there all painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just waiting on my front and rear bumper arrivig then she can be put back to gether and the paint cut back and buffed up to match the rest of the car!

so here some snaek peak pics! hope ye like

al.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/meddy-clio/DSCF0199.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/meddy-clio/DSCF0203.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/meddy-clio/DSCF0202.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/meddy-clio/DSCF0201.jpg

spacers still to be added! mirrors put back on bumpers back on and angel eye fog lights fitting! den some good old polishin for FCS!!!

al.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

mad b*stard!...

i like it though, or i will with some bloody great spacers on the rims;)

see you at FCS then?

--chris

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

where did you get those wings made? are they valver wings with something added ?

hey folks

may be 17s in the future buddy.... and yer me think im trying to get to cruise down with u guys!!

i asked my uncle to do them and gave him a rough idea of what i wanted but he went extreme on them! ha! wasnt too sure at irst but ive seen them with the bumper fitted and there growing on me! just like my bonnet did when i first got it! o the joys of custom work!

there fully fabricated from scratch using the old arces mounting points and arch curve1 everything else welded in!

hope to see u all @ fcs!!!!!

al.

oh yeah and dats me uncles! cossie powered wide arched 205 stock car! cool eh! but its last seasons! so its kinda neglected! i hope to buy and fit up to do a season in! if i can get my uncle to sponcer me! hee hee heres trying!

A silver Honda

^^you can get angel eye foglights.

The arches look cool and strange retro way! Youve gotta do the rears too.

I think you need 16s at least now.

Good work.

yeah bud i said . ANGEL EYE FOG LIGHTS! im just waiting on the ph3 angel eye headlights comming in for left hand side driving as there only for right hand right now! just wondering how they will look wid me bad boy bonnet

yeah in winter m8! she be comming off de road! and the rears done possible wheel increase and poss new paint colour??

cheers now! and ta for opinions! any ides from other people of some cheeks mods??

al.

500bhp Scoob

you know what i think of it mate.

Cant beat custom mods, especially on the arches.

Great work :D

Where did you get the angel eyes fog lights? Any links or pics?

Cars looking good....Id get the boot lock colour coded as well though to match everything else.

i wish bud but it kills my handling! plus my wee 1.4 is slow enough! if i get bigger engine then might go bigger rims!

will se how the car looks all blinged up when she finished

al.

Cars looking wicked fella :)

answers my question of what youve been up to LOL!!

cant wait to see it finished!

i see you will be at FCS too so make sure to come over and say hi!

[Edited by powelly on 03 May 2005 at 8:56am]

cheers folks! yea h me defo say hi to as many people as possible! and u all know the car by now so defo some say hi too me!!!!!!

im a pleasant bloke really :p

al.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 03 May 2005Looks a bit too angular compared to the rest of the car imo.

have to agree but i think when its done at the back too itll look a million times better!

[Edited by patty on 5/3/2005 12:59:36 PM]

have you got a pic square on from the front?

sorry bud there the only pics! me get some good pics when cars complete! its definately out there anyways! lol there growing on me tho! so wanna get the car complete but ££££ flow!!!!!!!!!

ha.

al,

got some vids coming soon so watch this space!!!

cant wait!" there a exhaust vid and a walk around of how the car was before! i will do a walk around after too to give u all a taster of de angles before fcs!

al.