ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sexy little car haha

Clio Dynamique+
Hi, got told to post some pics of ma car up, hope it works lol. She is my sexy little baby :) haha, but lookin a bit plain cos I only just bought her, so was wondering if I could have a little advice on what mods would look good? I dont wanna go ott though.......
ta xx oh not me in the pic btw lol.

Attachments

• DSC00490 (Small).JPG
    DSC00490 (Small).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00492a (Small).jpg
    DSC00492a (Small).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 215
  White Sti Hatch
Get yourself an RS Grill (£45 i think from stelaers) and get it lowered n your onto a winner.

Was waiting for the above comment lol !!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Little Car... Usual Things like Colour Coding the Bumpstrips, Bumper Mouldings, Door Handles etc. and a RS Grill will improve the look alot and then different wheels and a subtle bit of Lowering and that would be all I would do... Oh and of course Silvervision Indicator Bulbs

Clio Dynamique+
Click the profile :O

Haha thats what I was gonna say! All this adding pics takes too much time, I get bored easy lol! An Heidi, really? Never heard that before but ta...I think?

Her name's Dolly, blame my mate's for that not me lol! Thanks for the advice, I dont really know what to start with though. What do you all reckon on havin black wheels?

White Sti Hatch
Haha thats what I was gonna say! All this adding pics takes too much time, I get bored easy lol! An Heidi, really? Never heard that before but ta...I think?

Her name's Dolly, blame my mate's for that not me lol! Thanks for the advice, I dont really know what to start with though. What do you all reckon on havin black wheels?

Black on Black is the way forward....

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=371043

GW 200T
Nice and tidy little motor
Lower it, clear side repeters, And a decent set of wheels UMMM.
Got to agree with Flamer you do look like hedi from Sugarbabes, UMm umm

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
if that was mine id code it some ff16s and lower it maybe a rs grill and itll look alreet.

200 cup & 106 GTi
I prefer white wheels on black cars, the contrast looks good i think!

Unlucky on living in hastings :p Some quite nice roads around there though, i often drive the road up to heathfield, or the other way on the 259 can be fun, especially winchelsea bay :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
GF's Black Dynamique -

Black Diamond
RS Grill
Silvatec Indicator Bulbs
Painted 16v Bullets
and
has been CC'd since the Pics :)

Just to give you an idea Claire

SNV30644.gif

SNV30646.jpg

A silver Honda
^^Yep, i'm the photographer on there ;)

Get a cliosport sticker on your car and i'll look out for you lol

Clio Dynamique+
Yeh I have just got 1 lol. :) I dont go out much in my car tho, you kno Jimbo with tha red Supra yeh? He's ma bf, so I go out in his car mostly. When I've done mine a bit then I can take it out :D
Oh an good photos btw, tha ones I've seen r kl!

A silver Honda
Yeh I have just got 1 lol. :) I dont go out much in my car tho, you kno Jimbo with tha red Supra yeh? He's ma bf, so I go out in his car mostly. When I've done mine a bit then I can take it out :D
Oh an good photos btw, tha ones I've seen r kl!
Oh right lol, yes i know you now! :cool:

fabia vrs
nice car !! All the mod's listed but white wheels FTW !!!!: ;) ;)

Attachments

• Clean front.JPG
    Clean front.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Clean rear 2.JPG
    Clean rear 2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 71
  "Navy" N17 TWO
That's very sexy alright - car aint too bad either lol
Welcome to ClioSport :cheers: