ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My std 197 seats

172 5HED
How much should I be asking guys?? Out of an 08 197 Cup

In great nick, no tears or stains, very slight wear on drivers bolster. ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was going to say if they were recaro's you'd be daft to change, great seats imo!

172 5HED
Phone Renault and find out what they are to buy them from them (About a gazzilion dollers) Then take it from there.

You will get nothing but sarcasm in here lol

LOL Aye!! Nah I dont mind the banter!

Well recaros are 1200 EACH from Ren!!

172 5HED
Whats your reg plate?

DE08 LRN

your kidding fella! surely?

Thats what I was told!! May be BS but the guy who told me is usualy spot on!!

They are the same as these incl rears!....

seats.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Right to confirm, the standard seats are £800 each

And quite unbelievably the Recaro's are an astonshing £1800 each!!!!!!!!!

FLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just phoned a mate at Renault

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
seams as they are just dynamique seats with renault sport stiched into them ill give you £100 inc p&p ;)

172 5HED
Right to confirm, the standard seats are £800 each

And quite unbelievably the Recaro's are an astonshing £1800 each!!!!!!!!!

FLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just phoned a mate at Renault

Thanks mate!!;)

Aye, I thought the recaros were dear! They cost £800 if you spec new as an option so not bad really!!!

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
on a more serious note seams as 1*2 seats dont see less than £300 if in good nick id be asking 300-350 for these easy.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats eye watering stuff that is. So for the price of a set of Recaro's you could have a low mileage 172 lol

Thats un real

172 5HED
I wouldnt say STD ones are pish at all TBH. For STD they are very good as Naith can vouch for!

ST
I wouldnt say STD ones are pish at all TBH. For STD they are very good as Naith can vouch for!

I drove a standard 197 before i got my R27 and coming from the horrendous standard seats that were in my 182 the standard 197 seats were only a slight step up.

172 5HED
I drove a standard 197 before i got my R27 and coming from the horrendous standard seats that were in my 182 the standard 197 seats were only a slight step up.

Meh, fair one mate!! Your opinion! :eek:

So we're thinking in the £350 region incl back seats!