ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My theory about Renault

My theory about Renault (just my opinion, I dont have proof )

The small problems that people have with new Clio’s are the same on each car.

These problems are fixed (eventually) by dealers and the problem goes away.

So if Renault replaces the broken part with a new part the same as the last, then surely the new part with also break?

So my theory is; that the factory fitted parts are inferior cheaper parts and this is why the car is not expensive to buy.

Then Renault replaces these cheap parts with good quality expensive ones, making their money that way.

They just hope the cheap part out lasts the warranty, this is where the plan goes wrong as most of the time they don’t.

Any thoughts? Or have I lost the plot?:confused:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

No I dont think you have lost the plot .. you may be onto a conspiracy on global (well french) levels.!!

Contact the PM instantly !

My theory about Renault is that they are run by a giant person made by Renault. Unfortuately they made the brain out of dashboard plastic and its fallen to bits and dropped off.

Renault dealerships are utter CRAP! They always rip you off. I got a good horror story about a dealership myself, but that must wait until another day!!

William A Lewis in Telford are very good. An exception to the general rule that Renault garages are sh*t. Dont you agree Telford_Mike?!

Renault Laguna Coupe

I do - theyve been really good with my car, even when I take it back with bits falling off after a trackday!