ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Track/Race Car!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Just thought i'd post a couple of pics up of my Integra DC2 that i've built myself from a standard road car. Currently just finishing off putting my new engine in, should have it up and running in the next couple of weeks. Spec is massive, briefly its fully stripped with full weld in cage, all excess metal, wiring, trim, electrics and accessories removed inc heater, pas, abs etc etc. Tein double adjustable suspension with reservoirs, adjustable front castor, adjustable F+R camber, AP Racing Brakes, K20 Civic Type-R engine with approx 270bhp @fly 6 speed box with Spoon LSD. Weighs approx 950kg's. Hopefully good for sub 8.10 BTG at the ring. If you see me at the 'ring or on track come say hello and i'll take you for a few laps. Easy spotted with a union jack on the roof.
Russ
yjqk74.jpg

ymb48p.jpg

ymnnmv.jpg

ymb48o.jpg

yjqk7l.jpg

RB 182 with CUP packs
Remember seeing this on the DC2 forum some time ago, but not seen it since the K20 has gone in......must absolutely fly!!!!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments guys, haven't driven it for a few months since i've been fitting the engine, only one in the uk with this engine atm too. Fred, full spec for you then! :eek:
Engine
K20 Civic Type R engine with no p/s or a/c pumps
IPS K2 Cams + Double Valve springs and Titanium Retainers
'06 USDM Civic Si Inlet Manifold with ptfe gaskets
Golden eagle fuel rail
Aeromotive fuel pressure reg
Braided fuel lines
Walbro 255lph pump
Rc440cc injectors (maybe)
Six Sigma Race 4-2-1 exhaust manifold
T1-R 70mm exhaust system
Hondata K-Pro fully programmable ecu with wideband and datalogging
TGM Baffled Sump
19 row oil cooler with stat
modified coolant system
Air filter trying to escape from where the passenger headlight used to be ;)

Transmission
6 speed box
exedy stage 1 clutch and race flywheel
Spoon plate type LSD
Buddy Club DC5 Short Shfiter Box
DSS Stage 2.9 shafts rated to 475whp

Running Gear
Ap Racing brake kit 285mmx28mm 2 piece discs with 4-pot callipers
ABS Removed and full system re-piped with rear bias valve
Braided lines all round
Tein Super Racing Damper Kit, double adjustable with reservoirs
Adjustable front and rear camber arms (F 2.5degrees, R 1.5degrees)
+6degrees front castor
Poly bushes all round
Road/wet wheels are white Pro race 1's 15x7 ET42 with 195/50/15 Goodyear F1's
Track wheels are matt black Pro race 1.2's 15x7 ET35 (widertrack) with Yoko A048R's 205/50/15's

Body
Fully stripped shell, all excess metal removed from panels and interior, all excess wiring removed, no interior trim apart from lightened dashboard. All electrical accessories removed, electric windows, electric mirrors, stereo, rear wiper, heater, fan, air bags etc
Polycarb windows all round with front sliders
x2 Red Corbeau Revolution seats on welded in mounts
6 point Sabelt harness's
Sparco suede steering wheel
CTR gear knob with no numbers
Bias valve
Union jack roof
no aerial
no wheel arch lines

From loads of other little bits but just typed all that off the top of my head, need a lie down now :eek:
Russ

Last edited:
  RB 182 with CUP packs
I bet it is as loud as feck, you running the J's 70mm exhaust?
That coupled with the manifold must be insane especially inside the car!!!

270bhp is a nice result for the spec too, who mapped it? System-R?

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Paul @ system-R will be mapping it in the next couple of weeks, have a base map but needs tweaked a little, exhaust is T1-R 70mm, i imagine it'll be v loud as it wasn't exactly quiet before when it had standard exhaust on.
Russ

RB 182 with CUP packs
Good luck with the tweaking @ System-R mate.

The car looks & the spec is very impressive.

Good on you for having the plums to do something different too ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
that is so nice mate, as soon as im qualified one of these will be my next car i think, in love with them!

looks really well done, id love to come to the ring just to be driven around it in that!

Nippy white cup
Awesome car m8..Hope to see it on track sometime. Won't you struggle with sound restrictions if it is really loud?

Cheers

Chris

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys, yeah should of said northloop user name is M3 Y RT its the same car. Dont like posting pics and spec on NL due to the dreaded curse :eek: Was hoping to be at the ring in it at easter but it wont be finished so may take the 172 instead, hopefully be sorted for May.
Russ

Turbo Beige
Thanks guys, yeah should of said northloop user name is M3 Y RT its the same car. Dont like posting pics and spec on NL due to the dreaded curse :eek: Was hoping to be at the ring in it at easter but it wont be finished so may take the 172 instead, hopefully be sorted for May.
Russ

Man up!!!!!!

I think it has been broken now, Nige, Jon r, Myself and several others are in defiance of it!!!!!!!!