ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6 on Pistonheads - i want your 197 or 182 in partex

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
"Only filled with optimax and veepower"

LOL do you Vee owners get your own special fuel too!
Lovely car mate and great price too!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
"Only filled with optimax and veepower"

LOL do you Vee owners get your own special fuel too!
Lovely car mate and great price too!

Too right we do ;)

Keen price that too.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Too right we do ;)

Keen price that too.

Dan

You not fancy an upgrade to a phase 2 Dan?

Nah not yet - maybe in the future, but I'll only be changing so I get a newer car heh - I don't think having a Ph2 would really get me any more fun. And I have an irrational dislike of climate control hehe. Cruise would be quite nice sometimes mind. Prefer the coloured stripes on the seats in the Mk1 as well hehe. In a year or two maybe though, before mine needs another cambelt hehe ;)

And to the OP - I think you'll be a bit upset if you change to a 197 for economy reasons heh. It'll barely save you anything on fuel, and you'll have that plummeting re-sale price to consider as well. Insurance will probably be cheaper though heh!

Dan

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice price.If someone does sod all miles and wants a V6 to keep then this must be it.In a few years the miles will be on par with everyone elses

Looks good

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
Nice price.If someone does sod all miles and wants a V6 to keep then this must be it.In a few years the miles will be on par with everyone elses

Looks good

Exactly, come on guys. Have had a few offers. Waiting on guy to check he can aford to swap with his recarod 182 pluss cash

Trader Rating - 100%
47   0   0
  182 inside
Exactly, come on guys. Have had a few offers. Waiting on guy to check he can aford to swap with his recarod 182 pluss cash[/quote]

looks like his bank manager is bending him over :quiet:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ah gutted - shame you don't want a Mk1 Vee as a part ex :)

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Heh, the market isn't exactly brisk is it unfortunately :( If I thought I could sell it quick enough so yours would still be available when I had the cash I'd be advertising it tonight.

Anyone wanna buy mine? £10.8k CS price, no offers :) 30k miles, FSH, belts done, mint condition, MP3 HU/underseat sub, K-Tec exhaust, spotless interior (including the silver bits and steering wheel...), standard bits included.

Dan

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
Well get it up forsale properly and if mine sells, then just take it off sale. I doubt it will as not had much interest at all. Must be wrong time of year