ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6

Clio V6
Hi all, im 21 called Dallan and live in Rutland/Leicestershire area. I have recenrtly bought a Vee-6 and i havent seen a single Vee on your forum so i thought i'd post!!

DSCF6011.gif

DSCF6012.gif

DSCF6014.gif

DSCF6018.gif

DSCF6126.gif

DSCF6167.gif

DSCF6185.gif

DSCF6209.gif

DSCF6210.gif

Hope you like!!

- Dallan.

Hi mate,

Nice car. There's lots of V6 owners on here. alot of pics have gone up over the weekend given the nice weather. Are you a member of v6clio.net?

Matt.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lots of Vee owners on here! nice car and best colour! :) Good buy! Got mine when i was 21 aswell! best move i made! Year on and i still love it.

Tints and vents are different!...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
needs black spokes mate someone on v6net has it done with the side scoops and blue body

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
can i be in a sandwhich with you and face aka alan? x

Static Low
This pains me.

Nice car and theres a few v6's on here.

noticed the tints. please remove them

Last edited:
  V6 230
Looks nice mate!
Bought myself a vee for my 22nd bday so youve done well :)

Get onto v6clio.net as no doubt in a bit some little chav will start saying how slow the vee is compared to their 1.2 lol

Clio V6
thankyou all for the nice comments, the tints were on when i bought it although will be getting replaced come the end of the month

Flame Red Delight
V6 lol my 1.2 8v could take it. Just messing, nice car mate really jelous i hope to have one by the time i am 21.

Welcome, illiad blue is the best:cool:

The end.

Side pod wise, i'm not into them that much, I prefer colour coded really.

Pmsl @ the haters !! I can smell the jealousy from here "nice scooby" yeah i'm sure the new dude really wants to read that when he shows you all his car, pffttt !!

Clowns.