ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my valver pics.....your opinions!!

Just wanted to post some pics of my valver to show how mint it was prior to the midlands meet accident. Thankfully, despite a crushed passenger door and rear wing the rest of the car still looks as mint. Hopefully get it back on the road soon so i can attend another midlands meet!!Incidentally i assure you that its in this condition because i look after it and apply many coats of polish!!lol

http://www.mbrunskill.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Project0.jpg

Yea its a minter.

Heh, I have used AutoGlym and Turtle Wax. Remember, the Turtle Wax is a Wax and none-abrasive. I cant tell the difference between the finish really.

Daz.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Very nice Pete. What happened with the insurance. Did it all go through with the Pug owner? Are you getting a new car or putting this one back on the road?

hiya matty, still waiting for the insurance pay out but hopefully within a few weeks it should all be cleared up and im still getting quotes for the work but i would like to see it restored back to how it was,

pete

Lionel Richie

Hey Pete, sorry mate ive been really busy at college doing Uni applications etc, do you still need a statement from me

Clio 1.6 16V

Cracking example mate. I hope you manage to get it all sorted out soon and back to original condition. Regards comments on polish, I have been using Autoglym for several years. Easy to apply and lasts. Some Super Resin followed by a coat of Super Gloss, the water just falls off. The car can normally be washed with just clean water / brush. Thanks Pete for the pics.

paul, its standard bar the scorpion cat back system although i would like to get it lowered cos the valver looks even better then!

pete