ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver- Shiny For Crimbo/New Year. Few New Bits...

EP3 Civic Type R
Thought i'd give the old girl a wash as she was looking sorry for herself and my once white wheels looked rather black. Think its come up rather nice myself! She's not looking to bad for a 19 year old girls car i reckon!

(Pics are 56k suicide...but buy broadband you tight gits!)

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0016.jpg

000_0023.jpg

000_0029.jpg

000_0030.jpg

Last edited:
  EP3 Civic Type R
I'm sure the 5-0 won't though! Have a normal one made up to thats in the boot incase i'm made to change it lol

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm lazy and my hands/arms were freezing lol!!! It was -2 by the time i'd finished, luckily car had dried- water on the drive hadn't and turned into a frozen lake...oops!

Orange 182
Yeah drying a car can be a pain when your hands feel like their about to fall off cos of the cold.. i'll let you off this time lol

Williams 2
Superb m8, fine example. Bit of a mission cleaning this time of year. Got a few things to do to mine, but waiting for weather to improve!:dapprove: What exhaust u got m8ty?;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Magnex stainless steel system with 3.5'' inwardly rolled backbox

Sounds meaty and pops every so often when you let off the accelerator ;)

Williams 2
ah, I've got the 3" full system, where did you get ur 3 1/2" from, ain't seem one anywhere! Might change my backbox soon.:D

EP3 Civic Type R
Sure it's a 3.5'' although you might of caught me out there...may be a 3'' lmao!

I'll measure it tomorrow- I have before, but i'm stupid and forget easy lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i do like the blue touches on the engine... yeah i know what you mean by not being bothered bout drying the motor

magnex's do sound lovely...got me thinking what size mine is now...lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Martin. said:
Mish will find it tough to stop being a girl! lol

lmfao...cliosports first sex change op project, step by step?!

I really am going to measure the zorst tomorrow or it will bug me. It's probably a three and it's just me adding on the half inch...could understand if I was a bloke!

Valver..
Lmao.....:lolup: .......any1 would think your tryin to chat her up freebone... Show her ya big blue flaps!!! :D :D

EP3 Civic Type R
No freebone...it's how you use it!

It's meant to be about -35mm at the front on bilstein kit, looks lower though. Torsion bar was just done to level up

Getting some shortened rear shocks after xmas to help the poor thing cope. Handles very well, just doesnt like to many bumps!

Williams 2
My suspensions the same, it handles so well but if your flying along country roads with a few bumps, you don't half feel em!:rolleyes:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
clio head said:
Lmao.....:lolup: .......any1 would think your tryin to chat her up freebone... Show her ya big blue flaps!!! :D :D

lots of people get it wrong...and i was one of them initially..so i am trying to make up for my incorrectness

you love the big blue flaps...head boy...lol

J

jamesy

lovely jubbly i need to give my valver a good clean hav'nt touched it since ive had it ive spent over £50 on meguires shampoo,wax polish and paint cleaner it all be mint

EP3 Civic Type R
lmfao @ Freebone...named and shamed as someone who thought i was a bloke!

It's the bulge in my trousers that gives me away isn't it? :(

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that bulge in your trousers is your ass...and if thats at the front of you then you have got a problem that you should get looked at by the doctor...

or was it the thought of my big blue flaps that got you all arroused mish...lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Everything in you're trousers is blue because it's bursting and never used...as for my ass- I can't deny it isn't the size of a small country ;)

You're just a big sleaze...what will the rest of CS think of me and my trouser bulge now :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Mish_16V said:
Everything in you're trousers is blue because it's bursting and never used...as for my ass- I can't deny it isn't the size of a small country ;)

You're just a big sleaze...what will the rest of CS think of me and my trouser bulge now :(

cheers mish......it hasen't been used in a while actually you are correct...but its not blue...only my flaps..

sleaze.....please....lol

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
that magnex is 3" mate, all the valver and willy systems by magnex were 3" its the only size they made, had the same on my valver and got the same on my williams now. car looks nice btw.

Valver
Mine looked like that for about 10 minutes then I met a gritter going the other way when I was out for a post-wash spin :(