ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my valver with trophy wheels

naples valver
fitted my trophy wheels the other day just thought id post up a few piccys now that i had the chance to clean it. will lower it at the back a bit more and when i can afford to i will buy some bigger spacers so they fill the arches a bit more. what do u guys think?:D

Attachments

• DSC00172trophy1resize.JPG
    DSC00172trophy1resize.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC00168trophyresize2.JPG
    DSC00168trophyresize2.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00169trophyresize3.JPG
    DSC00169trophyresize3.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 164
  naples valver
cheers for the replys people. iv spent a small fortune on her of recent am so skint lol:rolleyes:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sex piss!

as martin said, put the standard front lights and some yellow foglights and it'll be even better!

naples valver
i prefer my black angel eyes to the standard lights thats why i bought them lol :) but we all have different tastes. i will def be lowering the rear some more soon when i get the chnace at work.;)

Turbos.
And then he went and spoiled it all and said something like i fitted angel eyes...

Otherwise nice, but it's like it my missus Kelly Brook with a black eye

LY 200
Like it alot.

Personally id lower it a tad more, rip the wiper off the boot and smooth it over and put the carbon strip back on.........Then id 2.0 it ;) That would make one oif the best valvers on here imo.

320d
Looks good exactly like my old valver

What offset are the wheels ET45 trophy wheels or ET38.5 Cup wheels powdered coated

naples valver
they are et45 offset mate genuine trophy wheels ( am using 5mm spacers at the moment). it will be lowered soon just need a spare hour at work to do it. thanks for the replys.