ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My valver........

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

....seems extra quick for the past week. Seems to have more punch than normal. Not sure why. Even under 4k seems to have more pull.

Loving it, I just want to drive all the time :) Shame Im putting 500 miles a week on it :-(

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Could be mate. Ive still got a naff thermostat as well. Ive had a new one in the glove box for the past 4 weeks. Its always cold in my car but I havent got round to sorting it. This weekend I think!

It is getting colder. I thrashed my car all the way home tonight and the temperature gauge didnt even get to the first middle bar. It was a 20 min journey aswell. Had this 306 behind me most the time. Kept close but didnt even make an attempt to overtake (and there was plenty of opertunity, duel carrageways mostly) he seemed to be quite happy behind me. Which is a change as everyone usually overtakes me, even when I am canning it. 0-60 in 13 seconds just isnt quick enough really. But tonight it was.

Paul

H22A7 Accord Type R

the cold dense air seems to make a difference............I had the clio out last night for the first time since sunday (company van gets used in the sh*te weather lol) and it felt wicked!!!!! its only a 1.2............but it makes ya smile lol