ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my vee

Status
Not open for further replies.
  jaytekracing ph1 v6
hi this is my vee it was iceburg silver when i got it i then painted it blue but soon changed it to this, if at any point i want to sell it i would paint it back to iecburg but i dont think that is ever going to happen'the next paint scheme will be mild seven colours as it has been like this for around 9 months now and its time for a change
jay

jaytekracing ph1 v6
jay1_t1_1.jpg
jay6_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay7_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay10_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay12_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay18_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay21_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay22_[800x600]_t1.jpg
jay23_[800x600]_t1.jpg
23_[800x600]_t1.jpg
6_[800x600]_t1.jpg

jaytekracing ph1 v6
its all paint apart from the letters and numbers

all renault paint ie black gold etc:approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
  jaytekracing ph1 v6
i do it all myself scott:cool:

spent most of today at the auto sport show setting up ready for the opening tomorrow looks like its going to be a good show just need to put my cromodoras on !
jay

Did you go to FCS in this? I don't remember it at the show but I remember "convoying" with the car on the motorway.... blue Megane 225?!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a fan.

I know it might seem like a silly question but instead of painting a rare car couldn't you have purchased a blue one to begin with?

jaytekracing ph1 v6
I'm not a fan.

I know it might seem like a silly question but instead of painting a rare car couldn't you have purchased a blue one to begin with?

well with only 8 blue ones in the uk and none for sale at the time no,its only paint and because i am a painter i can paint it when ever i want to its my car and i will do whatever i want to do to it and i can always put it back to silver if i want to .
its going down well at the auto sports show at the mo and it was in pfc mag and evo so i think it works ok.
its nice to be different role on the next paint job may just do it a nice brown colour lol
ps what are you going to say when the 450 bhp vw r36 lump goes in it ?

Aren't these the same pictures of the same car that you posted last time?

yes but they got removed

I'm not a fan.

not into your fiesta one bit dude to slow for my liking lol but it is blue so some one may think its cool pmsl:rasp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Was nice to meet you today fella (I was hanging around with Fred). Colours suit the car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good work with the show! I remember when we had a stand at the NECC, it was 100k for 3days!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
National Exhibition & Conference Centre?! Massive stand. Strawberry Racing, not sure if they're there this year.

jaytekracing ph1 v6
only no it as the nec dude(like most people) strawberry racing? not seen them but i will look tomoz so do you own them as it cost us 100k?

260% JCW
Nice looking car matey, good to see something different.

You'l have to excuse all the Cliosport crap comments though. Unless you follow the flock and buy/do all the stuff they do, they'l try and put you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.