ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My very honest Review of the RS tuner 98 ron map !

I've got an rs tuner and the Ron98 map, had it sitting here for ages and need to get round to uploading it...what's been stopping me is the talk of using a 12v charger connected to the battery while reading/writing the ecu...is it really necessary or do people not bother? Battery is only 6 months old so fairly new!

I've got an rs tuner and the Ron98 map, had it sitting here for ages and need to get round to uploading it...what's been stopping me is the talk of using a 12v charger connected to the battery while reading/writing the ecu...is it really necessary or do people not bother? Battery is only 6 months old so fairly new!

It'll be fine. I had no issues what so ever.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Im surprised the other half still believes half my excuses for my purchases, good job i can get stuff delivered to work as well

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Hi all,

I had my 182 rs tunered back in 2012, if I purchase a new unlock license can I use the same cal. file on my 172?