ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Wee Beastie! Clio 172

172 Sport, A4 Avant
Had this about a year now, used for about 3 months since i bought her, done about 7k miles in the whole time owning.

Planning on having her on the road in good weather and thinking about for track days aswell.

Photos are from when i bought her to now, Lots of changes still to be made, lots of little bits to clean up.

Opinions and suggestions welcome

Cheers

When I First Got Her
image.jpg image (3).jpg
image (2).jpg image (1).jpg
photo.jpg

Now
Front End.jpg Garage 2.jpg
In Garage.jpg Rear End.jpg
Side View.jpg Wash Polished and Waxed.jpg

RB Clio 182
Looks a lot better without the s**t rear lights and wheels mate, not sure on the wonky cut out for the exhaust tho.

172 Sport, A4 Avant
Yeah wheels and lights were the first things to go like, yeah was like that when i bought it unfortunately , in the garage just now for winter, away to get a new bumper and exhaust along with lots of other goodies.

172 Sport, A4 Avant
How much you selling it for ? can it be posted ?

Hoping to get it off this weekend if I have time, will take photos and send you them and you can make an offer, not sure what its worth tbh, will try get a video of it so you can hear the tone of it, and can deliver it if postage is paid

thanks James

Changes to often
i would just loosen the back box and twist it up into the bumper, then get some rubber strip put round the bumper cut, will look much better that way. unless like you say your going to get rid then well, new bumper time lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Whoever put those wheels on that car previously needs putting down. You've improved it x100000000

Bay looks like it could do with a degrease & tidy up.

172 Sport, A4 Avant
i would just loosen the back box and twist it up into the bumper, then get some rubber strip put round the bumper cut, will look much better that way. unless like you say your going to get rid then well, new bumper time lol.

Yeah away to get another exhaust for it. So be needing to scout for a new bumper on here haha

172 Sport, A4 Avant
Whoever put those wheels on that car previously needs putting down. You've improved it x100000000

Bay looks like it could do with a degrease & tidy up.

Aye the wheels are brutal like. First thing I done was rip them off lol would rather have rolled with steelies than them!

Yeah long list of things still to do, freshen the bay up and a general tidy of the whole car. Few things to sell off it aswell and few things to boy haha

Clio 172 Phase 2
Hoping to get it off this weekend if I have time, will take photos and send you them and you can make an offer, not sure what its worth tbh, will try get a video of it so you can hear the tone of it, and can deliver it if postage is paid

thanks James

Ok mate sound !

172 Sport, A4 Avant
Ok mate sound !

Carl, managed to get the exhaust off, but because the a*****e who had it before me has welded it from the cat back I had to chop it to get it off, so unfortunately it's pretty f*****d but the new exhaust I just bought is a ktec supersport recessed, sits exactly in the same position, and sounds much better, would recommend it! Sounds fantastic and it's visible!

Clio 172 Phase 2
Carl, managed to get the exhaust off, but because the a*****e who had it before me has welded it from the cat back I had to chop it to get it off, so unfortunately it's pretty f*****d but the new exhaust I just bought is a ktec supersport recessed, sits exactly in the same position, and sounds much better, would recommend it! Sounds fantastic and it's visible!
Ok thanks for letting me know ! I'm not sure what I wana do now. Want a good grunt coming from exhaust, but not sure either hidden or showing

172 Sport, A4 Avant
Ok thanks for letting me know ! I'm not sure what I wana do now. Want a good grunt coming from exhaust, but not sure either hidden or showing

Will send photos and video in 2 weeks of mine what it looks and sounds like, see if it helps