ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Wee Suzuki Swift !!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Well ave been told to put pics up of my car lol .. only have one but here it is !

car075.jpg

havent really thot on any plans for it at the moment ..

comments welcome tho :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thinking of making the change myself! What car have you gone from?

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Whats it like mate i very nearly bought one but 11k new seemed a tad steep, really like it though its nice because it doesnt look like any other car.

Suzuki Swift Sport
pleasee dont call me mate haha!!
hate it when boys do tht :p

yeahh a would defo say the price is a tad to steep for the car in general but i do love it :d not really gave maself the chance to see the power in it coz am a wee scaredy cat after writing off my corsa! my only problem with the car is the seats are giant n am tiny so can barely see over them :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How is the price to steep? Appears a bargain to the compition IMO.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

yeahh a would defo say the price is a tad to steep for the car in general but i do love it :d not really gave maself the chance to see the power in it coz am a wee scaredy cat after writing off my corsa! my only problem with the car is the seats are giant n am tiny so can barely see over them :(

Sorry how very presumcious of me to think you were male...:eek:

Mount Florida.. im in crookston, not so far...!

IF you wanna see what lighting the tires up is all about take it down to loch lomond, plenty of straights and wide bends to hone your confidence:star:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

IF you wanna see what lighting the tires up is all about take it down to loch lomond, plenty of straights and wide bends to hone your confidence:star:

guys meat on 5th june in peebles, leaving from showcase at coatbridge if your game

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

guys meat on 5th june in peebles, leaving from showcase at coatbridge if your game

Peebles you say....