ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MYTYRES

Anybody had any problems when ordering from them.I ordered 2 Toyos last Friday and got a confirmation back same day saying they had my order and would email delivery date which would be within 7 days.Ive still not heard from them,im going to phone them tomorrow to see whats happening.

Elise/VX220/R26

I found them okay but a bit thick. I made a mistake on my order (wrong house number) called them straight away and got them to amend it whilst I was on the phone. You can probably guess the rest. Took about 2 weeks to sort out.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

yeh its usually 7 working days, as if they have to make 6days of deliveries b4 ures then they cant count the non-working days!

so yeh, 7Working days sounds about right!

I ordered off them 2 weeks ago. some proxes.

Got an email the next day about my address not being correct (odd) but emailed them back with it.

Then a few days later got an email about the delivery date, which was supposedly yesterday....

they turned up last saturday! Bit miffed as I had to drive up to the midlands on the Sunday and wanted them on, had to wait til wednesday in the end to get them fitted, £20 valves and balanced.

So far I really cant tell the difference with the tyres, and the old ones were well on the way out, might just be me, dont know, will have to wear them in ;)

I sent them an email on Saturday to see whats happening,came home from work today expecting a reply but F all.So i sent them a cheekier one tonight,if i dont get a reply tomorrow im going into their offices in Glasgow on Wednesday to see what the f**k is going on.

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 07 June 2004
My toyos took a week (Friday ordered got em the next friday).
Wicked tyres by the way!

What did you have on before, as I cant really tell any difference, apart from the usual higher confidence in having new tyres on.

Still, good price, £146 fitted I paid, really cant complain at that!