ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(N Reg) Immobiliser Code

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
hey everyone. i have just recently had a new battery put into my clio, but now everytime i go to turn the car on, my warning lights are flashing and the engine wont start. By disconnecting the battery the immobiliser has kicked in.
We have spent hours trying to bypass and re-set the immobiliser but we cant work it out.
does anyone know a immobiliser code, or how i get one?? and if there is another way to do it rather than a code??

any help would be fantastic!
thanks alot!!
adam:(

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
there are a few tricks i was told by a mate who installs alarms n immobs.. not sure if any will work on your car though.

1. disconnect battery and short connectors together.
2. insert key and hold down button on key for 10 seconds.
3. turn ignition from ii to iii 10 times.

he said this sometimes tricks the ecu..

as for keypad ones i have no clue.. i was told citroen ones are '0000'

D

dick

adam5mith666 said:
hey everyone. i have just recently had a new battery put into my clio, but now everytime i go to turn the car on, my warning lights are flashing and the engine wont start. By disconnecting the battery the immobiliser has kicked in.
We have spent hours trying to bypass and re-set the immobiliser but we cant work it out.
does anyone know a immobiliser code, or how i get one?? and if there is another way to do it rather than a code??

any help would be fantastic!
thanks alot!!
adam:(

wierd, mines been out more times than i can count to, no probs at all :/

If it's the standard Renault immobiliser, then removing the battery doesn't do anything.. it should still work fine.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
push the 'red' button under your bonnet and try starting it again.. Are you sure there is enough power in the battery to start it.

I had problems like this when i put my car back together after doing ma gearbox. ma m8 came round in his tow truck and it fired first time off his 'jump' starter thing!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
there is enough power, and no it is a 'flashpoint' immobiliser, i think, it says on my car. when i bought the car it didnt come with a 'fob' or 'key' im stuck for ideas??