ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n00b questions...?

MINI Cooper S
Whats the best long lasting tyre and bumper black/wet look products? all the cheap ones i have used so far last for about a day lol

I need something good quality, as i have just invested in:

Sonus Der Wunder Drying Towels
Megs car clay
AG SRP
AG EGP
P21s
AG CGP

:D

Thanks... Danny.

106 GTi
I have yet to find a product that will stay on 100% in all weathers.

Best I have found on textured trim i properly applied Autoglym Bumper Care Gel. By properly applied it needs to be rubbed in well with a cloth, allowed to stand for a few mins and then properly buffed with a clean cloth. Lasts few weeks on my daily drive this way. Applied to thickly, and unbufferd it streaks and runs at the frst sniff of rain.

Smooth trim I use Einzett Vinyl and Rubber Care.

MINI Cooper S
Thanks Rich :) gonna order Poorboys Bold and Bright, because cleanandshiney.co.uk sell it, and i am already ordering some bits from there...

Any advise for applying the products i have listed above? I have trawled through the detailing section and think i know everything i need to know... for a n00b anyway haha

106 GTi
The AG Bumper care Gel I apply with a Microfiber cloth and buff with a clean one.

Same for the 1Z Vinyl and Rubber.

The Bold and Bright I apply with a 1 1/2 inch Thick Paintbrush

MINI Cooper S
Thankoo :) will use all this stuff at the weekend and post some pics up :)

Thanks again Rich..

Danny.