ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n00bs!!

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Who is going to their first CSS, and who is going on their own?

Think it would be worthwhile having this thread, then the more established member know who they need to take under their wing haha!!

I for one will put my name first! I have had my 182 since May 2010 but never been to a CSS before. Pretty excited to be honest!

From what I've heard, if you go to the camping 'event' beforehand then you'll meet plenty of new faces and soon feel at ease!

I was thinking of coming along and doing the camping this time but I'm undecided yet. I usually just turn up on the day but I reckon it could be a laugh.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Well, as I am coming down from Aberdeen, I will deffs be camping the Friday night so I will leave early on the friday morn!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
From what I've heard, if you go to the camping 'event' beforehand then you'll meet plenty of new faces and soon feel at ease!

I was thinking of coming along and doing the camping this time but I'm undecided yet. I usually just turn up on the day but I reckon it could be a laugh.

I have always wondered why Rob is the only big boss man that gets messy with the preliterate,
what's the matter we not good enough for the rest of you or something!? :rasp:

It would be nice to get to know you and some of the other overlords,
a 5 minute chat when you're all tying to sort things out on the day isn't long enough.

Tbf we are a bunch of drunken idiots
and if anyone's in my way when I lose it they will get puked on.

I have always wondered why Rob is the only big boss man that gets messy with the preliterate,
what's the matter we not good enough for the rest of you or something!? :rasp:

It would be nice to get to know you and some of the other overlords,
a 5 minute chat when you're all tying to sort things out on the day isn't long enough.

Tbf we are a bunch of drunken idiots
and if anyone's in my way when I lose it they will get puked on.
I usually go down with the Mrs so not quite sure she'd feel at home with a load of CS hooligans!

I'll be going and hopefully camping. It will be my first. So if anyone wants the company of a drunk Welsh noob your more then welcome lol

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Booked the Friday off work, and I am off the Monday anyway! Will leave pretty early on the Friday, get stocked up on the way and then hit the drink! I am s**t at putting up tents so any volunteers....anyone?

Budget plenty of time at the event! Last year was a disaster.

Turned up mid morning, went for a "quick" look at some planes, got back to the carpark to find it was dark and everything but 4 or 5 Vees had gone home :eek:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I think this year will be different mate as they are putting stuff on whereas last time it was a glorified car park at a museum.

I spent most of my day looking after a wheezy bellend who kept having asthma attacks haha. Anything will be better than that!!

i highly recommend joining a convoy to go there. A month or so beforehand all the threads will pop up. It's great fun and a good excuse to talk to people.

I think this year will be different mate as they are putting stuff on whereas last time it was a glorified car park at a museum.

I spent most of my day looking after a wheezy bellend who kept having asthma attacks haha. Anything will be better than that!!

i highly recommend joining a convoy to go there. A month or so beforehand all the threads will pop up. It's great fun and a good excuse to talk to people.

dam yeah forgot about that!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Are they time travellers from 5 months in the future?

DO NOT go to this Holiday park.
The Place is full of chav's and big boy 'Kev's', driving around in their clapped out clio's with big exhaust's,
Thinking its big & clever to have a car that sounds like a tank! No!!! it's stupid, however did keep us entertained!

Clio 172 (Now 182)
I call that clio envy tbh.. the place seems pretty cool actually, who cares if you cant see any staff anywhere? FLOL

My first one too! Though I'm being quite anti social and booked into the premier inn on the Friday night. £29 room will save me having to get up mega early Saturday and being grumpy :)

alien green rs133
i need an incentive to get my car finally finished, should i show my face again after years away?