ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 is it a good business phone ?

i think i should get a company mobile, the contract is with orange and the boss has been buying spv e650's and i really dont like them but is a n95 a suitable alternative ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No.

Nokia business phones start with an E.

N-Series phones are media centric.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
plus if ur using an N95 all day the battery wont last long, I have to charge mine every night, but it is a good phone apart from that

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Based on orange's current line up

1. E61i
2. 6300
3. 6500 Classic

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
turn off wifi on the n95 and it's not bad. you can get exchange for it etc. otherwise i guess it would be a HTC or the otherones suggested..

well me my self just make calls text thats it as all i have used since i bust my k800 2 or 3 years ago

but from a work point of view e-mail pref not pop3 i really could do with an exchange intergrated phone i have about 2gig of e-mail
id like wifi 3g or edge thats about it if it had gps woohoo if not ah well

I wouldn't bother with the N95 as a business phone, I use mine as a business/ personal phone and its useless. Battery life, too big, frequent crashes, having said that mine is very much a friday afternoon example and vodafone are about to exchange it for a brand new one, which will be going straight on ebay.