ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 Software Update

Mito Sportiva 135
Hi guys, sorry this has probably been asked before, but can anyone help me at all? My dads just got a new N95 but I am not with him at the moment. Apparently it keeps freezing so I suggested he update the software, but he doesn't know how.

Has anyone got some instructions that I can pass on to him? I would wait untill I see him but he has a meeting tomorrow morning so needs his phone working for the drive there and back.

Many thanks in advance, from both myself and my old man! :star:

Just connect it to a pc and install the pc suite. There is a option on there to check for updates.

Mito Sportiva 135
Lifesaver, think he thought it was an option on the phone - will ring him to let him know, cheers mate! :D

1998 BMW e46 323i
depending on your network provider, there may not be any firmware updates available... If there aren't you'll need to de-brand first.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool cheers lads, I don't think he managed to do it in time for today but I'll try doing it for him tonight. Its on O2 I think if you know if there are updates on that network, never debranded a phone before - although quite tempted as I'm on Orange but hate their software.

Any ideas?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
its not quite debranding, its just changing the product code, which is as easy as it sounds using nss

Mito Sportiva 135
Right, just loaded the software on the PC but where do you go to update the phone software?

Thanks!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Will i be able to do this wit ha blue tooth dongle?

If not hwo do i connect my n95 to pc? Only got my n95 today :) Its got V 11 Firmware and want to put V20 on it and an nokomote.

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't think my dad has done this yet due to lack of Bluetooth dongle, can't you do it through the standard USB cable does anyone know?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Im using NSS to change the product code, Phone is connected bya bluetooh dongle, But it cant find it when i scan just says error?

Any ideas?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
has anyone manage to backup their calander to their pc, mine keeps saying it cannot do it. as when i update im guessing it will clear it.