ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 v N8

Peddled device
I have a 16gb N95. Its good but a bit slow when online and not good for send emithers etc. I like the look of the N8 and its mega camera. I could sell my N95 for around £100 on Ebay as it's mint and has the box etc and I think I can get the N8 on Orange for free on a contract (£20 a month I think).

Opinions welcome as I am sh1te with phones :S

Astra Twintop
Im looking at a N8.
CPW messing me about :(

Im getting one the 10th.

If you can wait, ill let you know.

SLK 350
Great HW, shite SW. Story of Nokia's long life... when will they learn? Why they didn't adopt Android I'll never know... maybe MeeGo will breathe some air into their floundering lungs. They're 2 years behind.

Peddled device
How fast does it load from the net? I ask as I am on Orange at present and sometimes it is just a fcuking pig...slow or 'time-out' messages appear :(

Listerine & Poledo
N-series = endless software screw-up

Even the E-series has gone downhill, and that was the last bastion of Nokia phones that worked well.

Save your money, keep your N95 if it's wroking, since you've got a rare one!