ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naming my Car

172 MoNaCo.....
lol my old 1.2 red clio was called "the clit" haha. me, my brother and mate have a clio each, mines a monaco and known as "blue storm", my bros is black and known as "black thunder" and my mates is silver and known as "silver lightning" haha so yeh!

Clio 172
lol my old 1.2 red clio was called "the clit" haha. me, my brother and mate have a clio each, mines a monaco and known as "blue storm", my bros is black and known as "black thunder" and my mates is silver and known as "silver lightning" haha so yeh!

Was that because you could never find it?

Just kidding mate when i saw your post thats the first thing that popped to mind

Never above 25mpg
It's like naming a dog.

Dogs cost more and are more annoying.

Why would you name your car? There's no logic to it. It's not like you can tell it what to do by using a name for it.

The only reason you name a dog is so it can respond to your commands.

This is all imo aswell. ;)

Betty Big Bum R26
I used to call my clio arby, cos it was an rb182 lol
I now have a megane 225, and she's called betty big bum :)

LY R26
My current clio is called Elmo
Previous car i.e the Polo was called Poppy/Polobus
the R27 was called Zippy
and my first car the black clio was called Stephen.

i like naming the cars tbh bit of random fun

Westy. MX5
Dogs cost more and are more annoying.

Why would you name your car? There's no logic to it. It's not like you can tell it what to do by using a name for it.

The only reason you name a dog is so it can respond to your commands.

This is all imo aswell. ;)

It's the wife idea of a name not mine, She always talks to the Fabia when shes driving and it does talk back, really does. Actually she talks to Soot1e more than she talks to me :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My old 172 Cup was nicknamed L'il Blue Bullet...because she was small, Blue and went like the clappers!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lolz!

My little 1.2 clio was called Daisy :D
No name for the 182 :(
The 197 ended up being called f'in peice of french sheet! :mad:
The vee as we all know Is Betty :eek: Sister calls it the Batmobil!
Oh and the 106 is Pugsly! :rasp:

So sad i know, dont worry I'll go!