ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nana has gone...Highlights vid

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by Richard1st on 11 August 2005

contains trojan = do not d/load. need to sort ya p/c out mate as infected....
Yep... thank god for AVG hehe

Hee hee, you will eat those words lad. Not thinking of going turbo?

Just wait until my parts arrive and I get it on the rolling road to be tuned :devilish:

Just watched the vid, that thing is f**king fast, what BHP was it? It kept up with that Pulsar, was it standard? Power to weight i guess?

Good luck with ur next purchase.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hmm, turbo probably wouldnt be a good idea Im inly looking to spend a grand max.....the nana is around 175bhp 870kgs..just over 200 bhp per ton. The Pulsar just had a zorst I think....

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 11 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Richard1st on 11 August 2005 contains trojan = do not d/load.  need to sort ya p/c out mate as infected.... [/QUOTE]Yep... thank god for AVG hehe

Thank God for Macs :D

Thats a damn quick car! That Williams owner must have been so cheesed off that you just shot past him after he got a massive start on you!

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 12 August 2005
Hmm, turbo probably wouldnt be a good idea Im inly looking to spend a grand max.....the nana is around 175bhp 870kgs..just over 200 bhp per ton. The Pulsar just had a zorst I think....

Its a quick 175hp though, would see of the 180hp claimed Williams in a stright line.
Glad the cars staying in the club though I want to see how much work on the William needs to keep up.