ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nathj's JDM civic progress thread...

Range Rover sport
Popped round to a mates house today who had two pairs of mats that he d bought , company sent him two sets as he complained so offerd me one set , of course i snapped his hand off ..

Much better than my horrible brown mats that are ment to be black , but ..... there a slightly brighter red than the seats and they have a little 'tyreR' logo on them but i can rip that off easily , its just a test for now as i want to get the red jdm carpet , cant find a set of genuine mats anywhere plus they have been discontinued from honda :( .

what do you guys think ? keep them till i find another set and get the jdm carpet or put the horrible old ones back in ?

excuse the iphone pictures

BLACK/BROWN SET

982e93db.jpg

RED SET

a2133abe.jpg

Jap Shed
what do you want doing mate ? check out my other painting thread , if there not to big you can send them i ll paint them and send them back

none as of yet mate i want to clean up the engine bay paint it pink and the rocker cover pink too , i ll get a few pictures in the daylight tomorrow for you .. :D

Its alot of money for the conversion tbh and i have no idea where to get it done , seen one guy that does it on the ep forum but its 2.5k alot of money that :(

bumper nath.

LY R27
i think the red is a bit too in your face tbh mate!

IMO would onlky work if you had more red features in your dash

any pics of the bay yet dude?
ta ta :)

Polo BlueGT
JDMUnionJackBadge.jpg

Don't want!

Not sure if it was said or not but the reason the union jack is there is due to the fact all the ep3 shape civics were built in England then shipped all over the world( including all champ White ep3's from japan). My cousin loves all things Honda and got the ep3 imported from japan and it came with the union jack badge( apparently known as ukdm?). When they arrived in japan they were "tweaked" to get the extra bhp!

A SHED!
hi Nath, awesome car. Just noticed you live in north wales like me, have a ep3 like me, and your called Nathan....which is an epic name btw! ;) lol.
IMG_4211.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not sure if it was said or not but the reason the union jack is there is due to the fact all the ep3 shape civics were built in England then shipped all over the world( including all champ White ep3's from japan). My cousin loves all things Honda and got the ep3 imported from japan and it came with the union jack badge( apparently known as ukdm?). When they arrived in japan they were "tweaked" to get the extra bhp!

JDM cars have the Union Jack badge. EP Civics are all built in Swindon, and the badge is a mark of this.

Range Rover sport
Havn t been on cs in months , had a bundle of people track me down on other forums asking me to re join to paint again , going to re join in a week or so once i finish a few big jobs at work so guess i ll be back on cs :D still got the civic though so thought id update the progress thread as i ve added a few new things and this month have major plans ...

plans for this month and next will be :-

mugen grill
mugen spoiler carbon
mugen front spoiler carbon
carbon bonnet
front lips that has to be modified to fit cant say off what car though you ll all see
and next month finally decided im going to order a turbo kit.

got a few sunny pictures this morning before half the mods arrive next week there not the best but just to give you an idea of how much is going to change , cars gleaming so its abit bright on the camera

most recent mods are tow hook and strap , small enkei stickers on the wheels ...

added some harneses since the last time i was on cs too

P7023430.jpg

P7023416.jpg

P7023438.jpg

P7023426.jpg

P7023438.jpg

P7023408.jpg

P7023407.jpg

P7023406.jpg

P4223338.jpg

P7023419.jpg

P4223336.jpg

P2203284.jpg

P2203282.jpg

Also bought a japspeed manifold , decat and centre section ...

a9ef64a1.jpg

adab2fa7.jpg

a427890b.jpg

efeca58d.jpg

Range Rover sport
hahah shht chris dont get me going !! orderd half of my carbon bits :D once there done im going to invest in a turbo kit i think , maybe the k20 conversion but not many places do it not that i can find anyway

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
TDi North offer a drive-in, drive-out conversion. It's pricey though.

They've got about six K's sat on the floor in the workshop. lol.

...they've got an F20 sat there too, if you're feeling ambitious. lol.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely amazing so far mate, really enjoyed reading through this. Keep up the good work!
Im also jelous of your profession :(

Range Rover sport
mugen grill arrived thursday got it painted friday and fitted today not too sure on it though , what you guys think ? might look better once the carbon front spoiler and bonnet is on ?

P7093452.jpg

P7093453.jpg

CBR1K, F21 125D
With some more black (carbon) will look better as ATM it's the only contrasting piece

Range Rover sport
put some mesh behind my mugen grille this weekend and wooooaaaah it looks so much better would get a few picture but the weathers rubbish to get the camera out .

anyway while i was in work doing the grille i wanted to paint something in the car go with a mad colour . sooo i decided to go for a mad candy pink did my rear strut brace and looked great . only thing was didnt really stand out that much in the back with the floor being all grey and dirty.

undid the harneses , strut brace , bolts and a few plastics and painted the floor satin black . love it looks loads better

P7183456.jpg

P7183457.jpg

P7183458.jpg

P7183468.jpg

P7183473.jpg

P7183480.jpg

P7183478.jpg

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
looks great mate, not to keen on the mugen grill but will reserve judgement until i see the other carbon parts.

I know a boy that has a champ white jdm ctr and has lots of carbon bits. Bonnet/boot/spoiler/splitter etc and lots of other mods. Looks great but i must say they look better standard ish in my opinion

Dont go over the top, looks great as is :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Superb.

You've kinda gone past the point where you can sell it for a real R now. Just look for K swaps.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Superb.

You've kinda gone past the point where you can sell it for a real R now. Just look for K swaps.

Range Rover sport
looks great mate, not to keen on the mugen grill but will reserve judgement until i see the other carbon parts.

I know a boy that has a champ white jdm ctr and has lots of carbon bits. Bonnet/boot/spoiler/splitter etc and lots of other mods. Looks great but i must say they look better standard ish in my opinion

Dont go over the top, looks great as is :)

lowerd on coilovers , mugen spoiler , double din and k20 conversion :D and it will be finished

Awesome car.

Championship White FTW! ;)

get it polished tomorrow if its a nice day ;)

cheers mate

Superb.

too far your telling me mate , cheers for checking the updates ;) k20 will be soon

Range Rover sport
got a few better snaps of the grill now ive put mesh behind it , not any tacky mesh , taken of a merc amg :p got it from work lol looks loads better ...

P7193495.jpg

P7193492.jpg

P7193502.jpg