ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nathj's JDM civic progress thread...

Range Rover sport
yet another updat and no comments ah well wont stop me :D
gear knob has been doing my head in for months now and i ve seen the refurbishment service on here i thought why not give it a go myself its not hard to polish metal , i do vw polished wheels all the time so how hard can it be came out great i love it much more tidy.

started off all scratched and dull

e924ec42.jpg

sanded it all down to bare metal

9149290a.jpg

sanded all the scratches out by going all through the grades and finishing off with a wet 3000 grit trizact

0b452bf0.jpg

after doing that gave it a polish all over to brighten it up and ...........

3ccbf194.jpg

how have i never seen this?! FML. love the work nath, i'm in wrexham once a week if you fancy doing my interior black one day ;)

Range Rover sport
:p

Awesome, Whens the k20 coming? ;)
soon as i ve got the funds mate

how have i never seen this?! FML. love the work nath, i'm in wrexham once a week if you fancy doing my interior black one day ;)
can do the interior anytime you like mate

Shiny shiny, love this car!
me too lmao been looking at dc5 s

Awesome work on that... ahem... knob.
well yanno ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
love this car! but still think the tow strap is the only thing i dont like about this car!

Range Rover sport
love this car! but still think the tow strap is the only thing i dont like about this car!
theres a plastic grill type piece that goes in the whole usually like the other side but the left side has come out :(cant buy them on there own you have to buy the bumper , so i put a tow strap there and i love it

Amaaaaazing!

Gear knob looks tip top my man!

cheers pal , looks great , people are going crazy for them at the moment on the civic forum

Range Rover sport
more pictures again !!!!!! did the missis' mini this weekend , took it into work , painted the grill , bonnet vent , headlight surrounds , spoiler , number plate trim and door cards all metalic black , polished it all up since shes lazy and never cleans it got it looking gleaming and brand new again so went for a few little pictures

hope you like

P7243581.jpg

P7243574.jpg

P7243524.jpg

P7243516.jpg

P7243546.jpg

P7243545.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Your car looks great... The mini is nice except for the cc'd arches which IMO ruin it.

Range Rover sport
CIVIC IS NOW FOR SALE . can't access for sale section so thought I'd make a quick update if possible . If someone would kindly post in the for sale section for me I'd be very grateful.

07518916945 ring for details , ALL MODS INCLUDED THOUSANDS SPENT

Range Rover sport
someone s got a new car :p gone from 140bhp civic sport to a 380bhp stage 3 astra vxr :p absolutely love it give you all a sneeky preview untill i do a new thread

P8283600.jpg