ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NCB question, Not been on UK insurance for 2.5 years.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I had 5 years NCB when I moved to Germany, and now have 7 years, but it's being used on a German Policy, will I be s**t bust and have to start again at 0 when I move back to the UK or does anyone know if companies accept it over here? Was hoping to use Greenlight when I come back.

Ford Mustang 5.0
When you get back drop me a PM with a copy of your German NCB and i'll see if i can get one of our underwriters to accept it.

Kind Regards
Neil

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Will do :) I've got an old document prooving my UK 5 years to.

Ford Mustang 5.0
Excellent that will help when i put the case to the underwriters. If you drop me a PM when you are back in the UK and want to sort the insurance i'll get in touch personally. (if you do it via our website it will automatically decline as your NCB is out of date so i'll do it over the phone and then manually refer to the required insurers)

I cant make any promises but i will definately try my best mate

Kind Regards
neil