ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE PICS FROM LAST NIGHT

Clio 172 Flamer
Some pics from the cruise in washington last night, taken at the end of the night. Sorry for the quality they where taken on a camera phone, but would just like to say thanks to Will the trophy owner and friends for having a drive over from durham and it was nice meeting you lot, i will see you all next sunday and again on the 7th of december. if anyone else is intrested in coming along have alook at the link: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=373288

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

p.s can some let me know if these pics can be seen ive had some bother trying to put pics up :) cheers

Clio 172 Flamer
Some pics from the cruise in washington last night, taken at the end of the night. Sorry for the quality they where taken on a camera phone, but would just like to say thanks to Will the trophy owner and friends for having a drive over from durham and it was nice meeting you lot, i will see you all next sunday and again on the 7th of december. if anyone else is intrested in coming along have alook at the link: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=373288

16112008590.jpg

16112008589.jpg

16112008588.jpg

16112008587.jpg

16112008586.jpg

16112008585.jpg

arctic 182 ff
should be at the next 1 looks canny,will get me mate in his 197 and me mate in his meg trophy to pop along too.

Clio 172 Flamer
we also had a black 172 who is a friend of mine but he went before we could take the pics, also a ph1 172 in green was there and he is on this forum but cant rememer his name

Clio 172 Flamer
Hi m8 its a shame u left cd of getn sum gd pics wiv ur ph1 im sure ur in one pics background lol, Unlucky bout the plates, was it a T5 that got u coz ther was one kickn around we havent had any botha wiv the police, bt my m8 is a local coppa and he told me ther was a nova doin burn outs etc last wk so they wher gona start watching. Bt other wise they wud leave us alone. Ps if anyone is thinking of cuming, dont be pt off jus make sure u dont give police a reason to pull u ova and al wil b gd coz they dont mind us bn ther

Clio 172 Flamer
nice, looking good. If my cup wasn't dead i would of come along!! hope it will be fixed soon tho!

wher abouts in washington are u from ive seen a 172 cup parked near albany centre is that u, think i myt of seen u at tyrespot aswel. Wats up wiv it?

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I went to Durham after, seen an unmarked 5 series behind me, I knew I was getting stopped cause they'd followed me for a while. No big deal I suppose, at least I never got a fine.